Archinect
anchor

Working abroad after college

mikekedy

I'm about to be graduating with my Master's degree this coming spring, and its time to start looking for a job.  I was actually hoping that I could spend a year or two working abroad before settling down in the states.  Specifically Peru, as I've got some friends there, or another Spanish speaking country would be nice, as I'd like to master the language.  However, anywhere abroad would be nice to consider.

Anybody have any resources to where I can find an internship in one of these places?  Or even a few months to do a design build type of deal.

Dec 21, 17 11:47 am

Just fly over there and start applying at offices. Walk in and say hi. I did that when graduating from undergrad. I flew to London and just starting talking to people. Years later I flew to Germany and did the same thing. Just show up. 

Dec 21, 17 11:53 am  · 
 · 
Risfy1994

Hi there! I am sorry, I have no possibility to help you in your situation, but I would like very much to wish you good luck in your search!

Dec 21, 17 1:14 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

What about California? 15 million Hispanic people over there, that's half the population of Peru :)

Dec 21, 17 5:12 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: