Please Help,Thank you so much


Hi I am a civil student doing research and I would like to know what this is called. I kept thinking its concrete degrade but I am not so sure of myself. Is there any proper term for this kind of defect on the floor and how to repair it?

Dec 5, 17 12:21 pm

looks like maybe a water erosion based issue, is that the roof drain pipe?

Dec 5, 17 12:24 pm
Non Sequitur

Roof drain not connected to sump or some other sub-surface drainage system.  Seems easy.

Dec 5, 17 12:27 pm

So its water erosion sir? How do we fix it? Is there a specific term for it. Thank you so much.

Dec 5, 17 12:29 pm
Non Sequitur

I think you've got more info than you should have so far. Fill in the blanks yourself, we're not going to do your homework for you.


U're right haha. Thanks!


It's tough to tell in that photo.  But it looks like spalled concrete, which can come from too much water in/underneath.  Or it might just be a problem with the coating on top (if that is a coating).

Dec 5, 17 3:09 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

  • ×Search in: