Archinect
anchor

NYS Registration Process Question

mjjjj

Hi, I have a question for registered architects in NY. I was going through registration process in NYS, and came across this document. I have worked for more than one office in my 3 years of experience, and I am wondering if the form needs to be signed by all employers or just the current one. Maybe it's an obvious answer but I'd like to make sure! If anyone knows please let me know. Thank you.

Nov 15, 17 12:58 pm
mjjjj

I found the answer. Sorry. Not sure how to delete the post.

Nov 15, 17 1:04 pm  · 
 · 
archinine
Can you share the answer?
Nov 15, 17 1:15 pm  · 
 · 
mjjjj

Of course. It was right on the page where I got the document from. 'You must provide one form from each location where you have worked and for which you are seeking credit. If the required amount of experience has been obtained in one place, only one form is needed.' It is annoying because I wasn't close to the licensed supervisor from one of the employers.

Nov 15, 17 2:02 pm  · 
 · 
mjjjj

Maybe you will find this info useful too. I also found out that Form 4 is not required for initial submission. Applicant may be asked to submit it later if seemed necessary.

Nov 15, 17 3:10 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: