Archinect
anchor

Black and White themed tiny house interior

archirose

Hi all i need a brainstorm session,

Topic - Black and White themed tiny house interior

Requirement - Each room should be a different experience.
For this i need to study the topic in detail and I am stuck wondering were to start and what to research exactly.
It would be so helpful if I could get suggestion on webs to go to or books to read any thinking that would help me to better understand the spirit of the Theme and everyone's thought and views on this.

Thank you!!

Nov 9, 17 1:16 am
Non Sequitur
Pick a better topic.
Nov 9, 17 2:47 am  · 
 · 
randomised

I've found search engines to be very helpful in those situations. Have you heard of them? Check 'em out, I might even have a link for you: http://www.altavista.com/searc...

Nov 9, 17 3:16 am  · 
 · 
senjohnblutarsky

You'll likely find no one is going to do your work for you.  Had you started with a bit more info and looked like you'd done some of the leg work yourself, you might have started a discussion about your topic.  As it is, you've presented us with nothing, and will likely receive the same in return. 

Nov 9, 17 8:08 am  · 
 · 
archirose

The reason I started this topic is not because I want someone to do my job, I thought this would give me better idea about the physiology of people and point of view in experiencing a space " Creating immersive experience". I thought I would get some suggestion on books or web that explain this in detail. Anyways thanks.

Nov 9, 17 8:32 am  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

Study physiology. Sense and perception.

Nov 9, 17 8:50 am  · 
 · 
tduds

Tiny Houses typically have just one room.

Nov 9, 17 2:02 pm  · 
 · 
archirose

My idea is to design a container size house maybe two container. I thought of dividing the spaces to small room with themes. Like the living or master bedroom to be a luxury theme, Kids room to be something like 101 dalmatian or Alice in wonderland theme, I know the space is small so I will be restricted.I don't want to over do the theme but to balance it a give a completely new experience.

Nov 12, 17 2:03 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

sounds terrible. Just buy a real sized house.

Nov 12, 17 6:33 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: