Archinect
anchor

i want your evaluation to my portfolio

hello architects i am applying to more than university to complete my masters and to other companies world wide

i need your opinion and criticism to my portfolio . at this link

https://issuu.com/abdallaessam...

Oct 7, 17 2:30 pm
randomised

Just a quick word of advice, it's weekend after all. Don't make a one-size-fits-all portfolio though, there's a huge difference between an academic and professional portfolio.

Oct 8, 17 6:20 am  · 
 · 
willks

Good morning!

What schools are you applying to? It will be helpful to know, as some personalities at some schools will not want to see the real-world examples you are showing. A very design-oriented program may be better served by showing the half dozen items in your portfolio that are very conceptual (presenting you as a candidate that thinks in 3D, but is not going to struggle with learning their framework of design thinking)

Oct 9, 17 6:23 am  · 
 · 
archinine
Lots of pretty pictures but not many drawings. Get some diagrams in there and detail the projects with drawings not words. Cut the number of projects and add some meat to the strongest ones.

The content as others have noted depends heavily on what it is for. With your level of experience it would be wise to separate the academic and professional portfolios.
Oct 9, 17 8:14 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: