Archinect
anchor

Do you like engineer,construction and management?

minguotan
I think it's really hard to solve such problems that need professional staffs. An architect is needed to solve every problem in every stage,I really do not like that and I dont think thats a heathy way. Anyone enjoy the process?How much do you get involved?What role should you play?

Oct 5, 17 8:34 pm
Non Sequitur

I do everything and play all roles at least once per day.

Oct 5, 17 8:39 pm  · 
 · 
minguotan

So do you think that's a burden? Or just a necessity in your working flow which arises neither

Oct 5, 17 8:59 pm  · 
 · 
minguotan

Neither likes

Oct 5, 17 8:59 pm  · 
 · 
minguotan

Nor dislikes?

Oct 5, 17 9:00 pm  · 
 · 

Complete responsibility and control is the absolute pinnacle of the profession. it is only possible with a good supporting cast. 

Oct 5, 17 10:06 pm  · 
 · 
z6jbishop

Yup, perform in your area of expertise, know when you need an expert in an area that you cannot adequately perform.

Oct 6, 17 10:03 am  · 
 · 
randomised

It's either a necessary evil, godsend or a timewasting nuisance all depending on the architect.

Oct 6, 17 12:46 pm  · 
 · 
minguotan

Why depends on the architect? Everyone should takes his responsibility, I don't think it's a good way to be a babysitter, I know most people here, who are not architects, have no passion for their jobs and no interest in making things better, being OK is enough. Nobody wants to be unhappy, so how to please everyone is very important a skill here. I feel tired and confused......

Oct 7, 17 2:00 am  · 
 · 
randomised

It's not your job to please everyone, that's a different "industry"

Oct 7, 17 3:53 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: