Archinect
anchor

What are you reading (to your children)?

CCC242

I've got a seven-year-old daughter to whom I've been reading the TinTin - The Broken Ear. She really loves the TinTin series and we've completed around 17 of them together. Her interest in it was triggered by the animated movie Adventures of Tin Tin(2011), which we watched a year agoSince then, it has been only TinTin for her. I'm also reading the play Father Comes Home from the Wars by Suzan Parks. It is a play I wanted to introduce to him before Chekhov's. My twelve-year-old son has been extremely attentive, inquisitive, and empathetic in understanding the chains of slavery and the position of the Black Confederates. It also serves as a parallel and indirect source of learning history, apart from developing race-sensitive behavior.  

Apr 8, 21 4:02 am  · 
1  · 
eyeyoo

As a father of a toddler, I’ve discovered that there are some amazing architecture books available for kids! With that being said my favorite architectural book for children at the moment is Iggy Peck, Architect and a personalized book On A Journey Among Dinosaurs - a one-two bedtime reading combination.

Jul 27, 21 6:48 pm  · 
1  · 

Guess I should have posted this here...

Aug 9, 21 11:08 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

• ×Search in: