Archinect
anchor

How to find a mentor for my AXP

yeinieryi

Hello I'm currently involved on the Architectural Experience Program (AXP) to get my pass to take the ARE exam and I already have the maximum amount of hours allowed to get through the O category. So now I need to get the rest of my hours with a registered architect here in US but on my current employment there is no one able to meet that requirement. Of course I've being trying to get a job for an architectural company but I haven't got any luck and I don't think picking randomly an architect on LinkedIn would work either. So what other alternatives could I explore.

thanks

Aug 31, 17 12:32 pm
eastcoast

You really have to find a job working for a licensed architect. For that category you would need someone with a licenses and it would need to be paid. So look into transferring into another job. 

Sep 1, 17 2:28 pm  · 
 · 
mjjjj
Ask your boss if he can connect you to someone with a license. Your boss im guessing is prof. Engineer or a contractor maybe. He must know someone who can help you.
Sep 1, 17 4:09 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: