Archinect
anchor

Architectural History topic

eastcoast

Any ideas for a refined topic in architectural history for a research paper? Anything goes. I am particularly interested in european architecture as i have travelled in many countries, and time periods.

Aug 30, 17 3:59 pm
Non Sequitur

what a super generic and broad subject.... and you can't even figure something out by yourself? Nevermind, I guess it's much easier to ask someone else than come up with something yourself.

Might as well skip this question and just ask if anyone has any research paper you can use instead.

Aug 30, 17 4:15 pm  · 
 · 
eastcoast

actually thanks for being a jerk. I have several topics that I already chose but I would like a viewpoint from someone else because thats how I actually learn new things. Its not doing someones homework at all.

Sep 1, 17 2:32 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

bullshit.

Sep 1, 17 2:45 pm  · 
 · 
archinine
You could always search the forums for the myriad other lazy students who've asked archinect to do their homework. Maybe there's a topic in itself.
Aug 30, 17 6:03 pm  · 
 · 
Le Courvoisier

Do a research paper on my work. It goes down smooth. Don't you dare write this paper while drinking Hennessy or Busta Rhymes will cap you.

Aug 30, 17 6:17 pm  · 
 · 

Here you go:

"How to find a research topic when you haven't got a clue" 

Or better yet:

"How to travel in many time periods"

Aug 30, 17 7:56 pm  · 
 · 
Volunteer

You have traveled in many time periods? Might want to put a patent on how you did it and forget the paper.

Aug 30, 17 8:04 pm  · 
 · 
eastcoast

Sorry I left out a word in this forum that means absolute nothing to me. I've travelled to Europe 10 times over the course of like 15 years. Do you really have nothing better to do with your life than to be unhelpful to people and troll on an online forum?

Sep 1, 17 2:34 pm  · 
 · 
Volunteer

Sorry if you were offended. I would suggest you do a paper on the Paris sewers.

Sep 2, 17 8:55 am  · 
 · 
randomised

Towards a Doctor Who Architecture.

Aug 31, 17 7:42 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: