Archinect
anchor

need advice

seda

hi! I have a landscape architecture degree and an MBA on city image and city marketing thesis, i don't know what career should i follow?! 

I know how to use adobe illustrator and photoshop, sketchup-vray and try my best to choose a career path.

I am stuck and designing flyer from my imagination and my portfolio is kind a going on every direction..

What do you suggest I should focus on?

Aug 22, 17 9:59 am
randomised

Ask BulgarBlogger, he knows best.

Aug 22, 17 10:01 am  · 
 · 
mantaray
???!

How did you possibly get through TWO degrees without any clue as to what you are interested in and what you want to do with your life??!!???!
Aug 22, 17 10:01 am  · 
 · 
seda

​i was battling a lot of things in my life and looking for a way out i guess, i know i did not make perfect decisions, that is why i am asking

Aug 22, 17 10:46 am  · 
 · 
molten

++randomised

Aug 22, 17 10:44 am  · 
 · 
mantaray
In all honesty, you should have SOME idea of where your interests lie. Have you worked any jobs before? What did you like/dislike? In what does your experience lie? What interests led you to pursue these degrees in the first place? How can you possibly even hope to get useful guidance if you can't even provide us with literally the smallest bit of background info?!?

There are ppl on this board who are willing to help, but you have to put your thinking cap and you communicating pants on and help us help YOU. Sheesh
Aug 22, 17 11:04 am  · 
 · 

I'm gonna use the last line with GCs.

Aug 22, 17 12:52 pm  · 
 · 
c

decent work to be had with design & planning firms who consult with public side clients  (city / municipalities )  Goody Clancy

Aug 22, 17 11:30 am  · 
 · 
archinine
Wait you have an MBA. Go make lots of money in fincance or accounting, then retire and you won't ever have to decide.
Aug 22, 17 7:45 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: