Archinect
anchor

Architectural Magazine // Internship Singapore

dane16

Hi, I am a third year architecture student from Indonesia. Before I graduate, I wanna challenge myself to start working as an intern in Singapore for about 4 - 5moths start from January 2018. I do love designing architecture but more than than I have a passion on writing. Along my studies, I join in architectural campus magazine for 2years. I really excited with that, feels like connecting what I love (architecture, writing, design-layouting). So, it would be great if I jump into internship in architectural magazine in singapore. But, here’s the thing. I have less information about it, after I search on internet I just found some name like D+a, dwell, futurarc, form and indesign. So, maybe you can help me to mention other name. and I’m not really sure about “Is there any internship program in architectural magazine or it just happen on architecture firm?”. Based on my skill with writing and layouting, I have no idea about salary I should expect. I hope you guys can help me to give me some information about the salary should I get (in appropriate range) and some name of architectural magazine in Singapore. Thankyou.

Jun 29, 17 2:03 pm
randomised

Here you go: http://bfy.tw/Cb0B

Jun 30, 17 9:06 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: