Archinect
anchor

Untappd Peoples

Non Sequitur
^nice. I did just spend $15 on an aged single beer bottle. Where does that fall on the chart?
Jan 29, 18 7:59 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I have a big dilemma folks... what to choose for my 1000th unique brew?

Mar 28, 18 11:38 am  · 
 · 
senjohnblutarsky

You could do one of two things. Go over the top. Something like Sam Adams Utopias. Or you go bottom barrel, like an Iron City Light.

Mar 28, 18 12:05 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

But one needs to acquire a Utopia first... if they were available to me, I'd already have it checked. Heading out to a craft beer mega pub tonight. Maybe I'll go the other way and hit up a miller light, or bud lime for the lols.

Mar 28, 18 12:08 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

bud lime isn't all that bad.

Mar 28, 18 12:23 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

2.5 stars rating Tintt?

Mar 28, 18 12:28 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

You remember how many stars I gave it? Yes, 2.5 = not all that bad.

Mar 28, 18 12:34 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Tintt, I just looked it up. I don't keep notes. 8-)

Mar 28, 18 12:39 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

Ah. I see. I thought maybe you had one of those photographic memories. There is a store in my neighborhood (the hood) that sells tomato beers. I wouldn't recommend them.

Mar 28, 18 12:41 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Chris, that a pre-mixed tomato brew or do you need to assemble it yourself? Is there tabasco sauce too?

Mar 28, 18 12:44 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I think our Lord Sir Sean Connery (PBUH) prefers the single malts from his glorious homeland.

Mar 28, 18 12:51 pm  · 
 · 

I piss beer after drinking Tequila. I think. No matter, beer is just piss anyway.

Mar 28, 18 2:31 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: