Archinect
anchor

A good 4mb portfolio?

jasonmou

Hi out there!

Im in the process of applying for job in Copenhagen, but I have run into a problem with the size of my portfolio..

There is a restriction on 4 mb to the size of the file i can submit (portfolio, CV and  coverletter),  and currently mine is around 15 mb so i will have some trimming to do.

Im curoius if any would like to share their small sized portfolio? I want to get an idea of how many projects you have in it and how detailed they are.

PS. Nope they do not check online portfolios

Mar 1, 16 2:52 pm
shalinimak

Until recently, I've been applying for jobs for my co-op semesters and I had a portfolio which was ~30MB and used this site to compress it. It's now 4.5MB which is pretty good!

Here's a link to my portfolio. I think it might be too long though. I should've made it way shorter. For my next one I think I'm only including 6 projects.

Mar 1, 16 2:59 pm  · 
 · 
chessterfish

It's pretty easy to adjust the file size of your portfolio in InDesign and there are several options to play around with.  You shouldn't have to exclude any projects for file size limitations

Mar 1, 16 3:52 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: