Archinect
anchor

Please critique my portfolio, M.Arch looking for a job (Germany)

bugaluu

Link

This is my first professional portfolio. Is any vital information missing? Feel free to comment harshly.

I plan to look for a job in Germany, primarily Berlin,Hamburg or Munich. I am currently in Berlin. My plan was to come personally to an office, introduce myself, ask for an interview or leave the portfolio at the very least. I feel this is a better option than emailing, any thoughts on this approach?

Feb 15, 16 1:44 pm

1. a lot of typo here and there. im sure a simple MWORD should overcome these before you use other softwares without check spells.

2. you mentioned you worked on 3 competition projects during internship. you should include photos of your own sketches and the "physical" models you made for these competitions. 

3. display involvement in all stages. take them thru the whole process of "making" architecture.

Feb 21, 16 6:04 pm  · 
 · 
bugaluu

Thank you Leandro for taking the time to review it. I will post an updated version shortly.

Feb 22, 16 3:31 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: