Archinect
anchor

Colleges and Urban Design(?)...

mcb1019

College, oh college. So I was wondering, from your experience, what are the...

Best colleges in California for architecture

and

Best colleges in California for interior design?

Oh, one more thing...what is urban design?

Thank you!

mcb1019

Feb 6, 15 11:08 pm

Reason number 229 to require new members to have ten posts before being able to start a new thread: Spoon feeding.

Reason number 230 to require new members to have ten posts before being able to start a new thread: inability (due to laziness or stupidity?) to use forum search functions.

Reason number 231 to require new members to have ten posts before being able to start a new thread: Inability to post in correct sub forums (duh, Academia).

On the bright side, at least (s)he's polite.

Feb 6, 15 11:21 pm  · 
 · 
mcb1019

*She* is just trying to get some answers, Miles Jaffe. Thought about posting this to Academia, but since this is a post regarding colleges and urban design, I thought against it. Thank you, and my sincerest apologies (duh, sarcasm). 

Feb 7, 15 11:00 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Miles, I've not kept count but I am sure we're way past 231 reasons unless you restart the count at the beginning of each month.

MCB, perhaps your high-school had no guidance or career counsellors but here's a good explanation of Urban Design: http://tinyurl.com/namef5t

Feb 7, 15 1:15 pm  · 
 · 
( o Y o )

FYI urban design is misspelled. What you're talking about is turban design.

I'd google it for you but I'm almost as lazy as you are.

Feb 7, 15 1:16 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: