Archinect
anchor

Carolyn Christov-Bakargiev's delirium in Mousse Magazine

"Wordly wording: the imaginal fields of science/art and making patterns together" by CCB appears to be the result of a delirium-curator-delirium. 

Carolyn, why do you feel an urge to write so much pretentious baloneys in Mousse-Magazine? We kindly ask you to prepare an article with minimum 3 pages where you don't b******* us.
To arrange a bunch of fancy words (and names) together doesn't make you an intellectual.  This delirium of woozy language doesn't make you an art critic:

"TO ME, THIS DOES NOT MAKE MUCH SENSE ANYMORE, CERTAINLY NOT IN TERMS OF A WORLDLY (DONNA HARAWAY) ALLIANCE (SUSAN BUCK-MORSS) OF COSMOPOLITICAL (ISABELLE STENGERS) INTRA-ACTING (KAREN BARAD) AND COBBLED-TOGETHER (HARAWAY) HUMAN AND NON-HUMAN AGENTS (BRUNO LATOUR)"

Aug 3, 14 6:25 am
awaiting_deletion

What is this about? Unfamiliar with everything in this post. I am curious.

Aug 3, 14 10:17 am  · 
 · 
CD.Arch
From my understanding Olaf, the person being interviewed typically strings together huge senseless words to make themselves seem smart when in all reality they have to reasearch all their big fancy words from other people. But I'm not sure.
Aug 3, 14 11:57 pm  · 
 · 

>>>hola Olaf  >>>that is a direct quote from Carolyn Christov Bakargiev's article “Wordly wording: the imaginal fields of science/art and making patterns together” not my personal statement (!!!!!) >>>the article veers dangerously close to a weird insanity. For my part, here the great seriousness hides a certain amount of intellectual imposture.

>>>1 involuntary parody of art criticism (>>>playing clown role)?

Aug 5, 14 1:51 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: