Archinect
anchor

Design a small house for Sophie

X-Axis

I have been playing with Google Sketchup for a while. This project is just for fun. I named it " Sophie Living small".  So, Sophie has been (single) with Sketchup for decades. I think it's time to design her an awesome looking small house within 500sq feet. Although, she made a lot of money, she wants a small house because she likes to travel around the world to get rid of her boredom (of being single).

Everyone is welcome to participate for fun. 

(above) in progress: 8% is done, 92% more to go. 

Aug 2, 14 12:57 am
accesskb

xD why don't you scan and post that assignment sheet you were handed in class?

Aug 2, 14 2:54 am  · 
 · 
X-Axis

Well, that's the bed room above the car and hey Sophie is not like that lol.

This assignment is created by me. I am a math-education major and I always wanted to be an architect so I try to make my portfolio look interesting to get into M.Arch. My portfolio has a lot of geometric and parametric design, but this project "Sophie Living Small" would add another taste to my portfolio, I guess. 

Aug 2, 14 10:10 am  · 
 · 
curtkram

i don't know x-axis.  you may not know sophie as well as you think, and she might not be telling you everything.....

Aug 2, 14 11:53 am  · 
 · 
X-Axis

Done! Sophie Living Small. I'm not going to reveal interior part because of Sophie's privacy and I want to submit my portfolio first before revealing it.

One terrible thing about this house is Sophie is going to have to park her Sedan outside. I know it's very unethical. 

Aug 2, 14 6:02 pm  · 
 · 
mespellrong

That's a pretty big hot tub.

Aug 3, 14 6:07 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

sophie probably has a lot of people to entertain in that hot tub

Aug 3, 14 6:33 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

Sophie just called, she says she likes trees. 

Aug 3, 14 6:38 pm  · 
 · 
CD.Arch
Trees so that her lovers can climb up them into her window for a quicker entry. Notice the double entendre.
Aug 3, 14 11:26 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

Sophie's Clusterfuck pad.

Aug 4, 14 7:43 am  · 
 · 
x intern

this makes my eyes hurt

Aug 4, 14 12:00 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Why does Sophie park her pool in her garage?

Aug 4, 14 12:09 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: