anchor

New AIA logo?

St. George's Fields

Feb 18, 11 4:37 pm
b3tadine[sutures]

*like*

Feb 19, 11 8:05 am  · 
 · 

This made me laugh. Then cry. Then grab the bourbon.

Feb 19, 11 11:12 am  · 
 · 
Rusty!

AIA would never go for a logo that's not 100% symmetrical. Who do you think they are? United Steelworkers? pfffft

Feb 19, 11 1:05 pm  · 
 · 
cmrhm

I love it, just love it.

But who like our architect's ass?

Feb 19, 11 1:27 pm  · 
 · 
babs

So, gc...that a self-portrait ?

Feb 19, 11 8:16 pm  · 
 · 
St. George's Fields

Did someone forward this thread? It went from like 80 views to 500 instantly.

Feb 20, 11 2:15 am  · 
 · 
snook_dude

The individual who created this logo must have worked on the Graphics for the 56 th Progressive Architecture Awards. They are about the same level of graphic quality, and that is not saying anything about the projects being awarded.....

Feb 20, 11 9:46 am  · 
 · 
jabber

The most dumb-ass of all the recent dumb-ass threads started by this particular OP.

Feb 20, 11 11:25 am  · 
 · 
St. George's Fields

LOL i did the logo in about 15 minutes,

And jabber, if you hate my threads soo much... you should probably create your own.

Or are you jelly? You jelly, bro.

Feb 20, 11 2:36 pm  · 
 · 
headyshreddy

jelly jabber

Feb 20, 11 4:40 pm  · 
 · 
Rusty!
"jelly jabber"

just like his momma.

Feb 20, 11 6:06 pm  · 
 · 
jabber

You three really ought to make some effort to get a life ... one shared among you should be sufficient.

Feb 20, 11 6:20 pm  · 
 · 
Rusty!

jelly jabber makes a good point.

Kids, no more jibber jabbing! Architecting is a serial business.

Feb 20, 11 6:28 pm  · 
 · 
St. George's Fields

The jelly jabbers last three contributions:

"What if you DON'T get laid ??"
"IDP ... how do we fix it ?"
"Licensure ... the case for / the case against"

A community is the result communing-- whether it be the smallest French administrative division or sharing intimate thoughts and feelings with someone or something usually spiritual in nature.

That being said... create your own content, share your thoughts and interact with others. Even trolling itself is a community act.

If we suck so bad, make it better.

Feb 20, 11 8:11 pm  · 
 · 
St. George's Fields

At least babs makes a concentrated effort to be a semi-regular dick/bitch.

Feb 20, 11 8:12 pm  · 
 · 
jabber

Nah - I think I'll just go back to ignoring your lame, self-absorbed discussions with yourself and your various alter egos here on archinect. I really have zero interest in a dialogue with you.

Feb 20, 11 8:37 pm  · 
 · 
St. George's Fields

Yes because I totally have the time and resources to proxy a dozen identities and spoof dozens of MAC addresses distributed across a global network to totally talk to myself on archinect.

The kind of attention that draws isn't worth the eyebrow raises and tantrums. I'm not taking a ride in the party van over a bunch of dull architects.

Feb 20, 11 10:09 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: