Archinect
anchor

porfolio review for M.arch B.S. Interior Design Take 2

Beepbeep

OK I redid everything it is just about done, I just need to add in some sketches/drawings at the end + some work from internship.

OK destroy my pride again haha

I do not have an Architecture degree so It is not even close to as good as yours! but I will give it a go!

I have to do some editing still but you get the basic idea from the last one if it is better or not

Thanks Everyone

http://issuu.com/dkornmeyer/docs/porfoliodavidkornmeyerredo

Jan 17, 11 3:17 pm
Sarah Hamilton

I'd grey out the boxes on your front page.

I like your marker renderings, though. They're very school-y.

Jan 17, 11 3:28 pm  · 
 · 
Quentin

Pg 7 - those sketches look too small
Also 46 pages seems too long for me.
Ur Layout is good, but you leave plenty of white space above and below ur drawings, kinda wasting space?. Ur work looks good though, goodluck.

Jan 17, 11 7:37 pm  · 
 · 
tuna

I think it looks great. The only thing I would comment is your choose of font. I’m guessing you edited it in MS Word and pasted it onto your portfolio because it left the default “Calibri” font on it. There seems to be a disconnection between the font and the images within your portfolio that doesn’t translate well. It makes it seem like you didn’t put too much attention to it and the same goes for the justification of the text. You have the box frame-theme going on – see what magic you can do with that. Be playful with it and double space if you have too (or at least 1.5).

Jan 18, 11 2:13 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: