Archinect
anchor

seahawks and koolhaas library

olaf design ninja

did anyone see the losing record division champs seatle seahawks of the NFL beat last years NFL champs today? you see lynch's ridiculous run?

the challengs tonight while i down this Allagash beer is, make an architectural theory on how Koolhaas library has created a seatle seahawk team under Pete from USC could beat the Super Bowl Champs?

Jan 8, 11 9:43 pm
mdler

seattle is the best city of all time...period

Jan 8, 11 11:16 pm  · 
 · 
greyvsgray

olaf, you a seattleite?

Jan 8, 11 11:40 pm  · 
 · 
olaf design ninja

no, but that was a hell of a game.
hasselbeck has never played like that, and lynch man, lynch, that run is one for the ages.

Jan 9, 11 12:04 am  · 
 · 
holz.box

mdler is drunk. seattle isn't even in the top 10...

Jan 9, 11 12:43 am  · 
 · 

go Seattle!!!!

Jan 9, 11 9:48 am  · 
 · 
bRink

go seahawks!!!

as far as training facilities go, the library is pretty nice... yes the wind sprints up those ramps... great acoustic quality as well i might add

Jan 9, 11 12:58 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

you can also bathe in the restrooms on the ground floor...I have seen many a homeless person do it

Jan 9, 11 8:27 pm  · 
 · 
postal

watchout seattle, chicago has a koolhaas too!

(lynch's run was pretty ridiculous, the stiff-arm/launching of porter was incredible.)

Jan 10, 11 12:31 pm  · 
 · 
dml955i

mdler is correct - the ground floor restrooms are for bathing; the ones near the meeting rooms are designated for prostitution & shooting of heroin

Jan 10, 11 12:31 pm  · 
 · 
olaf design ninja

Good stuff

The shifting volumes of the library reminds me of lynchs stiff arm

Jan 11, 11 6:31 pm  · 
 · 
olaf design ninja

Saweet

Ok who's got the seahawks down winning this weekend?

Jan 14, 11 7:36 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

mccormick tribune campus center will dominate tomorrow.

Jan 15, 11 12:21 pm  · 
 · 
whyARCH?

Welp...It isn't lookin so good for the hawks if you are tuning in to the game. Thought I was gonna clean up in vegas too.

Jan 16, 11 2:01 pm  · 
 · 
creativity expert

"the challengs tonight while i down this Allagash beer is, make an architectural theory on how Koolhaas library has created a seatle seahawk team under Pete from USC could beat the Super Bowl Champs?"

The Bears busted that theory! I have no theory, but will say that I'm glad something associated with Rem coolh ass, got its ass kicked. In a stadium designed by Dirk Lohan, Mies's grandson no less. The sweet irony.

Jan 17, 11 9:00 am  · 
 · 
olaf design ninja

Interesting point...

Only in chicago can buildings whistle.

Has koolhass done anything in Green Bay, WI?

Jan 17, 11 6:20 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: