Archinect
anchor

Philly + Printing

b-money

So, I used AC Repro for about 13 years, never had a problem, never missed a deadline. Since they were absorbed by Ridgways, I have had nothing but headaches, missed deadlines, and poor quality product.

Has anyone out there in philly found a good printing alternative to Ridgways or are they now the only shop in town since they bought up the competition?

help!

Dec 14, 10 10:04 am

I loved Philadelphia Blueprint, 725 Chesnut, when I lived there (6 years ago). They're a small family-owned place, or were then, and they would cheerfully fix their mistakes.

Dec 14, 10 2:41 pm  · 
 · 

Note: if you go to philadelphia blueprintS dot com (plural) you get some multinational online business. Call the one on Chestnut Street.

Dec 14, 10 2:43 pm  · 
 · 
marmkid

we use Servicepoint, and they seem decent with their service. I am not sure how their pricing compares to others though

Dec 14, 10 5:26 pm  · 
 · 
sgnt13

correction: AC Repro was bought by NRI (National Reprographics Inc.). Rigeways is owned by ARC (American Reprographics Co.).

Have you talked to an account rep at NRI? Our firm uses them and have never had a problem getting things back - they are super fast and very accommodating.

Dec 15, 10 2:37 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: