Archinect
anchor

anyone used attolist before?

outed

looked back through the archives and there isn't anything on this so...

has anyone here actually used attolist (a ca software package)? i'm curious to know whether there is any direct output (ie paper copies) options. i can't find anything on their website that references it. otherwise, i'm digging their approach over some other options.

thanks in advance -

Aug 28, 10 5:55 pm
AEC-Sync

Hello Outed -
I actually work for Attolist (AEC-Sync), so I thought I would respond to this directly. The software is set up where you can print anything. We don't necessarily encourage users to print, but it is available if required. You could even give reprographers access to the project and they can print directly from the system.

We still have projects that do everything by paper and the software is used as just a reporting tool. So it's up to you on doing everything by PDF or the traditional manner of paper copies.

Please contact us at 800-303-4650 or email [email protected] and we can discuss this more with you.

Thanks,
Scott Baldermann

Aug 31, 10 2:36 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: