Archinect
anchor

has anyone worked for Studio kremer architects?

wahwoah™

after i sent my resume, I was recently contacted by the principal of this firm and was told they were currently in the process rebuilding their older staff with younger designers who have more software knowledge. I dont know if this means they are laying off and now are hiring or they are just adding staff. it seemed a little sketchy and makes me wonder if i should get involved or now. does anybody here have any experience or knowledge of this firm?

Aug 19, 10 1:33 am
Rusty!

If poor writing skills are their primary objective, you are a welcome addition!

There is no excuse for a properly educated 'architect' to not proofread his shit.

Aug 19, 10 4:43 am  · 
 · 

wahwoah -

i'll assume you're talking about studio kremer in louisville ky, only because i don't know of another.

if so, i don't know who contacted you (it wasn't me), but i'm one of the partners at studio kremer. feel free to email me via archinect-mail.

the way you've described your conversation, i would have said it sounds sketchy, too. we're usually pretty clear about what we're doing and what we need. maybe i can clear things up.

thanks!

Aug 19, 10 7:08 am  · 
 · 
wahwoah™

steelstuds... Sorry I didn't realize you have never had a long day. I also seemed to have completely forgot you were perfect and never made a grammer error! Totally sorry for not catching these facts sooner. let me get down on my knees and thank you properly.

Steven... Actually it isn't in Ky, sorry if this caused confusion at your work place! and thanks for lending a helping hand! Thats odd that there is another firm with that same exact name that isn't somehow tied together.

Aug 19, 10 1:06 pm  · 
 · 
Rusty!

wahwoah: I'm sorry for being a dick. I too, had a long day and was feeling crabby. Truce...

Craigslist for Canadian cities now makes you click through "scam warning" page before seeing the adds. It's come to that. Whatever you do, don't send any money to this fake Kramer guy. Are you sure it's even a real firm? Fake job postings are on the rise, although I'm not sure where the profit is to be had... Don't call any phone numbers in the Caribbean....

Aug 19, 10 5:14 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: