Archinect
anchor

A.E.C. heroes!

Distant Unicorn

Everyone loves to point out the worst in everything. I'm a fan of the filthy and salacious myself.

But let's point out some good things. With archinect being one of the biggest architecture websites on the web, results from archinect are usually in the top three results when you search for something architecturally- or construction- related.

So, more or less, this forum has become a face for architectural discourse the world over. And while we may not be important or wholly credible or the biggest things for slice bread, these discussions become the starting point for architectural thought for literally tens of thousands of people.

In that regard, I sometimes wish I posted with my real name.

But, let's celebrate some other big names, big mouths and other fantastic people:

I will start with BIG who seems to actually pay their interns.

"Work at BIG is based on a straightforward respect for each other's abilities, talent and experience. All internships will be financially compensated. The contract can be extended for another six months with a bump in pay. "

Aug 16, 10 2:28 pm
DisplacedArchitect

I nominate myself. Thank you, because I'm a wonderful man.

Aug 16, 10 2:40 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: