Central Utah Clinic : Multiple Buildings – Provo Campus
In-field architect with Utah based contractors, construction management, and consultants. Conducted field inspections for design and code compliance. Met with Zoning Board, Department of Health, and other AHJs.
CUC Phase II Expansion of Medical Arts Building
• Imaging Center, Clinical Lab, Dermatology, Orthopedics, Physical Therapy, Internal Medicine, Hydrotherapy Pool. Parking Garage
• $16M, DDs thru CA. Two-story Ambulatory Center with Parking Garage.
• DaVita Dialysis Clinic Tenant Build-out: Proposal thru DD; $800K.
CUC GI Clinic Relocation - Outpatient Clinic (Building B)
• $700 K, Proposal thru CA. Renovation of existing MOB.
CUC Morris Building Renovation : Drive-thru Pharmacy & Delivery Dock
• $1.0 M, Proposal thru SD. Develop concepts to convert a former automobile showroom.
• Developed site and floor plans, elevations for Planning and Zoning Boards and pricing.
CUC Troon Building Renovations : MRI Relocation
• $85 K, Proposal thru CA.
Central Utah Clinic : Orem, UT Cardiac Catheterization Lab
• $1.6M, SD thru CA. 6,900 s.f. Required DOH Review and local Code and Fire officials.
• Conversion of an existing second-floor B-Occupancy into an I-2 Occupancy.
Location: Provo, UT, US
My Role: Project Manager / Project Architect / Construction Administration
Additional Credits: - L.D. Astorino Companies (Architect) Pittsburgh, PA
- GP Construction Services (Contractor) American Fork, UT
- PVE Engineers (Mechanical and Plumbing) Salt Lake City, UT
- ECE Engineers (Electrical) Salt Lake City, UT
- MU Engineering (Structural) Salt Lake City, UT
- Johnson Controls (CM), Sandy, UT
Oliver Design ( Interiors)