I am currently studying in urban management and development at IHS Erasmus University and will obtain my Master Degree in September 2016. I have obtained my Bachelor Degree in Architectural Design from Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) University in 2013. As a junior architect, I have acquainted myself with a range of skills that would allow me to blend with your firm environment.
Seeking a working experience as a Junior Architect/ Urban Planner.
Anggara Architeam, Jakarta, ID, Junior Architect
Worked as a Junior architect with main activities and responsibilities as described below:
1. Architectural modeling and digital presentation;
2. Work to building and local council codes, by-laws and national regulations;
3. Provide a comparison study and solution of drawings in design development processes;
4. Prepare detailed architectural drawings and documentation;
5. Participate as an assistant and interpreter at business meetings.
Schmidtploecker Architekten, Frankfurt am Main, DE, Internship
Worked as an intern for 2 months, mostly doing 3D physical model making and attending several meetings.
Institute for Housing & Urban Development Studies (IHS), Rotterdam, Rotterdam, NL, Masters, Urban Management and Development
1. Action planning, strategic planning, policy analysis, negotiation and communication skills;
2. Research methods and techniques of urban development and theory;
3. Analyze urban problems, assess development potential and propose strategies and policies;
4. Evaluate theories and approaches in urban management;
5. Skills as an urban manager in a complex multidisciplinary and multi-actor environment.
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), Melbourne, AU, BArch, Architecture and design
1. Architectural Design Process;
2. Environmental Sustainability and Design;
3. Materials Technology;
4. 3D Visualization, Modeling Skills and Digital Drawing Presentation;
5. Associated Planning and Building Regulation Codes and Standards.
Limkokwing university, Kuala Lumpur, MY, Foundation in Built Environment
1. Freehand Drawing,
2. Design Communication,
3. Principles and Elements of Design,
4. Visual Art and Design,