Archinect
anchor

Crazy/Hilarious Story About My My Sister's New (soon to be Ex) Boyfriend!

I'm shocked, flabbergasted, and delighted to see you La Torpille Rose!  But weird that your posting under that name came up for the security clearance - you put this name on your resume?!

Mar 21, 13 9:46 pm  · 
 · 

Dear Donna,

The security requirements called for all Internet aliases not directly tied to my own name to be divulged to the hiring team. And let me tell you, it was difficult to remember them all. In my study at home, I was filling out the information and looked to notice a few architecture monographs and something just clicked. It's not that I had forgotten about Archinect. It was more just concern for being truthful and not missing anything. They hardly gave a passing glance to the url on the paperwork, but I can't say the same for a couple other web communities I listed. You should try explaining why you participate on a site about water births when you are a man, when in reality it was to figure out what the sister I've talked about was so addicted to talking about constantly. A baby born in a pool of water, in a house?

Anyhow i got the job and have been busy with training and such for several months but I like this site a lot so I need to come back more often. 

Sep 10, 13 10:16 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: