LOL! You got me.  nice one.

Feb 6, 13 2:49 pm  · 
 · 
Sarah Hamilton

Now this is confusing....

Feb 6, 13 2:52 pm  · 
 · 
gwharton

About time someone started a new one of these. 48 thousand entries under one heading? With no conversation threading? GET A ROPE.

Feb 6, 13 4:34 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

'sup, TC?!?

Feb 6, 13 4:44 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

What?  A sequel already?

How about "Thread Central: The Slog Continues"

Feb 6, 13 5:29 pm  · 
 · 
toasteroven

well - let's see - the front page of the forums is either interns with problems, students (or potential students) with problems, or thread central.  Only logical that thread central splits into multiple thread centrals.

here's a thought - why don't other people anonymously create interesting/controversial original content on the forums?  thread central is boring because it's supposed to be about all the other threads - and when there are no other threads saying anything new or crazy, there's nothing left to talk about except stevie nicks and nascar.

Feb 6, 13 5:30 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

Thread Peripheral?

Feb 6, 13 5:31 pm  · 
 · 
gruen
This thread is to discuss the thread called Thread Central which discusses other threads and to make fun of the thread that makes fun of the discussion in other threads.
Feb 6, 13 6:45 pm  · 
 · 
snook_dude

Well, I would rather Talk About the Weather....cause were going to get Blasted if it goes according to Plan....Getting the Generator out tomorrow just in case.  New England is cold in February when the power goes out.

Feb 6, 13 6:59 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

omg TC what's up with these spammers of AwesomeArchitecture's awesome architecture blog?

http://archinect.com/ModernArchitecture/house-in-zagreb-by-dar612

WHAT the EFF?

Feb 6, 13 7:19 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

http://archinect.com/another/parameters-of-chess

ban Draphics plz k thks

Feb 6, 13 7:24 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

wow that was quick

yay mods!

Feb 6, 13 7:39 pm  · 
 · 

SUP, FRaC I have often wondered if anyone else thought "what's up with these spammers of AwesomeArchitecture's awesome architecture blog?" its usually a lot of eye-candy, no?

also this is a bit unnerving... and @toast i love the idea of thread central splitting into multiple thread centrals. I would personally like to see more abracadabra, faia!

Feb 6, 13 9:40 pm  · 
 · 

also i would like the Big Giant Green Head to weigh in on how this was possible? I would think couldn't have same thread name...

Feb 6, 13 9:41 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

SUP, FRaC I have often wondered if anyone else thought "what's up with these spammers of AwesomeArchitecture's awesome architecture blog?" its usually a lot of eye-candy, no?

NO!

someone (brand spankin' fresh username Draphics) was spamming AwesomeArchitecture's blog.  yes AwesomeArchitecture is a psuedo-spammer in that they seem to exist only to drive traffic to their AwesomeArchitecture site but Draphics took it one step too far.

BANNED!

Feb 6, 13 9:53 pm  · 
 · 

ohhhh

Feb 6, 13 11:04 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

TC hasn't been about other threads since 2007. It is about children and cats and recipes, as it should be.

Feb 7, 13 8:28 am  · 
 · 
gruen
Boring
Feb 7, 13 7:08 pm  · 
 · 
Dapper Napper

I like children, cats, and recipes.

Feb 8, 13 12:01 pm  · 
 · 
boy in a well

Yawn.

So....

whats shakin?

Shklovsky got written up in the nation.

thurston moore has a new band.

there's no queer glass ceiling in soccer.

but soccer's gay anyway.

Feb 28, 13 12:11 am  · 
 · 
curtkram

i thought shumacker lost relevance since his fanbois all sound like nut jobs.  i would be curious if his work starts to address things faced by people who live in the real world, or if it's still just there so people can say they read it and maybe drop quotes so they sound smart even though they often can't put together more than 30 seconds of consecutive thought.  just to keep clear, i say that having not read the books, so it's based on assumption and my opinion is flexible.  it's just a guess, not a fact or anything.

i transcend space, so biolocation isn't really relevant to me personally, but i can see how it would be interesting to someone more temporal.  then again, 'be here now' and you won't have to worry about being somewhere else at the same time.

Feb 28, 13 12:04 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

i'm complicated

:)

Feb 28, 13 1:18 pm  · 
 · 
proto

i'm looking for a good coffee table book on shingle style houses -- any suggestions?

May 2, 16 5:34 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

wait... what?

this is not TC.

May 2, 16 5:36 pm  · 
 · 
proto

where am i? search failed me...

May 3, 16 1:10 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: