Archinect
anchor

Reference Study, CGI Bathroom.

felipicostadasilva

Hey guys. I would like to share a study I recently did. I have been working with architectural renderings for some time, but with the intention of improving myself, I decided to try to reproduce this bathroom using 3dsmax, Corona render and Photoshop software. The image on the right is the reference and the one on the left is my rendering. What did you think of the result? I thank you in advance for the constructive opinions.

Dec 3, 23 5:11 pm
J G

i think its really good

Dec 11, 23 7:12 pm  · 
 · 

the lighting on the left seems more realistic?

Dec 11, 23 10:50 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

Really good, but as Donna says the lighting on the one in the left looks more realistic, but the one on the right looks more rich ... and the plant looks better on the right as well...

Dec 12, 23 2:33 am  · 
 · 
bennyc

Not bad, the light seems to be doing something weird on the left one, the wall light between mirrors, you can see there is some overspill, other then that pretty damn good

Dec 12, 23 3:25 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

don’t see what the fuss is about because a 30second hand sketch is all you need. Perhaps it’ll be less meh if the source image would not be so gloomy?

Dec 12, 23 4:19 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: