Archinect
anchor

Cool Haus Ice Cream Sandwiches!

They're on sale buy one-get one at our local fancy market. I instructed my husband to "buy as many as you can get your hands on" but he was embarrassed to get more than a dozen.

I'll walk up to the store tomorrow with my cooler on wheels, tho.

Jul 8, 17 6:39 pm
Form follows function, man! I walked four blocks in 80d. heat with them! Threw them in the freezer as quick as I could!
Jul 8, 17 9:55 pm  · 
 · 

I wonder if those are available in Seattle somewhere. I certainly haven't seen them at Target or Fred Meyer.

Jul 9, 17 1:04 am  · 
 · 

I'd say probably. They are available at a super local store here in Chicago (has branches in Chicago and that's it).

Jul 10, 17 11:12 am  · 
 · 
geezertect

Rem is calling his lawyer as we speak.

Jul 9, 17 8:26 am  · 
 · 

They're kind of ridiculously expensive but also really, really delicious - and big enough that my husband and I cut one in half and share and it's plenty for a nice dessert! Worth it.

Jul 9, 17 10:42 am  · 
 · 
citizen

I've got my eye on that "I.M. Pei-nut Butter" and chocolate...

Jul 9, 17 7:15 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur
I just noticed the sub names for each flavour. Genius. What else is there?
Jul 9, 17 8:03 pm  · 
 · 
natematt
The fresh ones from their actual shop in Culver City are even better, but lack the cute names when you make your own.
Jul 10, 17 3:06 am  · 
 · 
Yes, Chris. Two architecture grads who were forced to become entrepreneurial during the Recession. I taught their story - along with several other similar stories - in my Pro Practice class in 2010.
Jul 10, 17 9:11 am  · 
 · 

Never seen these for sale, in person, but our swamp-cooler is broken, it's a hot night and I just had (my first ever) vanilla It's - It's, out of SF. I forgot how good an ice-cream sandwich can be...

Jul 11, 17 12:39 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

after working in the yard here in muggy Louisianastan, I did the holy trinity of gelato, nap, beer.

Jul 13, 17 1:30 pm  · 
 · 

Thank heavens for Wegmans. Picking up my pint tomorrow.

Jul 13, 17 10:52 pm  · 
 · 

Apparently Safeway carries Coolhaus. I guess now I have a reason to stop at Safeway.

Jul 14, 17 12:28 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: