Archinect
anchor

Contractor's license?

tduds

We had a great office session today on detail standards. In the opening slide my coworker showed an elevation drawing by Daniel Burnham, as an example of what drawing sets used to show vs. what they show now, and how the entire philosophy of documenting has changed.

I couldn't help but think of this trashfire of a thread.

May 12, 16 7:40 pm  · 
 · 

What did your co-worker say on the matters. I wasn't there to know what was said.

What's did he/she say about the change in philosophy of documenting?

May 12, 16 8:03 pm  · 
 · 

So for your previous statement, "While a lot of things have changed but a lot of it is still basically the same," is your elaboration of the topic to find out what tduds' coworker said and then plagiarize it?

I'll simplify it. Don't worry about what has changed. Just elaborate on what is still basically the same. That should be easy enough, right?

May 12, 16 8:36 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Rick I swear, if you admit that you are a fraud and delete your Archinect profile I will buy you a pizza and have it delivered to your basement.  Whatever toppings you want.   Shit, I'll even throw in some wings.  Just go away!

May 12, 16 8:50 pm  · 
 · 
no_form

tduds, that is interesting.  wish you could post it, but we need to slaughter Dick Bal-skins first.

May 12, 16 8:58 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

you know thats timber right Ricki?

May 12, 16 9:09 pm  · 
 · 
nicholass817

Timber v lumber  Go! Dick-bot! Go!

May 12, 16 9:17 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

so in Ricki's imaginary problem he jacked from his word doc that he copied from another website.

10'x15' = 15' x 50 psf (live load) and now let's see if Timber is even useful here.  Remember Ricki forgot to describe the dead loads because this was all whipped out of thin air to begin with...  With an allowable deflection of 1/240 I could save your client money with (2) 2x12's since there is no sheathing or anything, and some deflection ain't bad when you have neither flooring or ceiling. I'm slightly over the allowable here, but again since this is random copy paste time, who cares about context (that calc took 2 minutes btw - it's called Excel)

What Richard Balkins lacks is the capacity to understand problems and their application.

So I did Ricki' job with Lumber, not timber he googled and found in Virginia, considering he is in Oregon.

and what the fuck does this have to do with John Wick. 

why 50 psf live load, what occupancy is that Richard?

May 12, 16 9:46 pm  · 
 · 
kjdt

You have to admit John Wicks was pretty amazing if all Rick's claims in this thread are true.  Rick says architects back in that time period spent part of every day on the job site of every one of their project's currently in construction, directing the builders.  Rick also says John Wicks had no employees until late in his career when his daughter and son in law joined the firm.  John Wicks' firm is known to have designed over 350 buildings in the US, over a 50-year span that has a 10 year gap in it during which he was not practicing in the US.  So that's about 9 buildings designed per year, and a rotating collection of 9 buildings in construction at any given moment, so he's spending his days at nine different job sites at the same time that he's drawing nine other projects back in the office.

The part I don't understand is how Rick has determined that the guy had no employees.  In my first years out of architecture school most firms were still drafting by hand, and one of the first things you learned to do when you joined any new firm was copy the principal's lettering and line weights exactly, so that it would never be detectable how many or whose hands were involved in creating the drawing.  Some firms used the "drawn by" and/or "checked by" conventions in their title blocks, but many did not, and some of those that did always filled in "drawn by" with the principal's initials regardless of who drew it.  It seems that Rick has concluded that this was a one person shop merely because he hasn't googled anything mentioning any employees.  By that logic I can assume that John Wicks always went barefoot because when I googled him I didn't find anything about shoes.

May 12, 16 10:07 pm  · 
 · 

so in Ricki's imaginary problem he jacked from his word doc that he copied from another website.

10'x15' = 15' x 50 psf (live load) and now let's see if Timber is even useful here.  Remember Ricki forgot to describe the dead loads because this was all whipped out of thin air to begin with...  With an allowable deflection of 1/240 I could save your client money with (2) 2x12's since there is no sheathing or anything, and some deflection ain't bad when you have neither flooring or ceiling. I'm slightly over the allowable here, but again since this is random copy paste time, who cares about context (that calc took 2 minutes btw - it's called Excel)

What Richard Balkins lacks is the capacity to understand problems and their application.

So I did Ricki' job with Lumber, not timber he googled and found in Virginia, considering he is in Oregon.

and what the fuck does this have to do with John Wick. 

Olaf,

I'm operating on longevity and endurance factor of the structural systems. (2) 2x12 might work (not as a primary beam but under a smaller tributary area) if you have no fire rated sheathing but structural systems needs to be fire rated with a fire rated assembly. This also means you will want to keep the deflection to a minimum. You also have to remember that wood does lose its strength over time eventually.

You also need to pay attention to the fact that for performance sake, you don't want the beams to deflect more than the floor itself you are supporting. Lets say you have floor joists. The structural or primary structural system should deflect equal to or less than secondary structural systems. When floors have to be l/360 then you want it to perform. Even though I can go the minimum size in the span table, I go up one or two. The reason is wood joists (solid hewn / conventional lumber) has imperfections) may have imperfections not noticed under visual grading as the lumber is typically graded. 

One reason to go up a size notch above the minimum is that you need to also consider things like possible holes being drilled into the joist for pipes and electrical. In an ideal world, this never happens but this isn't an ideal world, is it?

The saving money you make now can cost them their lives. Right? 

l/240 typically results in people complaining the floor is a bouncy floor. Lets consider the deflection over span. For example a floor joists spanning 17 ft. You wouldn't want the joists under load to sag more than 1/2" at mid span or at any maximum concentrated load point. Ideally, sag would not be more than a 1/4" or more than 3/8" at mid-point over this kind of span. For dead load, I calculated 20 psf but lets consider that 20 psf might be a little light and in reality, it might be a tad more. Lets assume you are using a floor joist on top of the beam at 16" o.c. Therefore, 20 psf is probably closer to mark than 10 psf. Lets not forget you probably also have mechanical ducts and stuff like that as well. It might actually be 30 psf. 

I would probably go with 4x12, 2x14 or 4x14. While a 3x12 (or double 2x12s) would be the sweet spot. The beams on the other hand would be at least 8 x 16 but probably 12x16 as I want sufficient thickness to depth ration for competent columns underneath to support the beams.  You don't see 3x members so often these days so I could go 4x members. They are more common than 3x. Sure, you can use a built-up beam (not talking glulams) that is nailed together along with glue-bonded. However, they may or may not necessarily be up to 100% equivalent to the solid lumber in reality so you want to make sure you aren't too close to the calculated minimums. 

Yes, an excel spreadsheets exists that can use to derive these numbers but so what. The B.O. would expect to see the math on how you derive your figures not just a computer generated spit out from a printer. Do you know the equations, if I were to ask you off the cuff at a random....? Probably not. Don't fret, it isn't something we would remember like that, is it? Okay. As for the math equations, it's there to determine that. 

While I could have manually calculated the weight of the material (add 1-2% for nails/screws and other fasteners and joist hangers.) or I can just be a little bit whimsical here with some raw guesstimate of the weight and leave a little room by going up a notch or two on the size required. If you want the structure to perform uniformally, you try not to get too far apart. You want to have structural mechanical uniformity to some degree. In addition, you need to consider endurance factor. 

While your (2) 2x12s might work for a transverse beam but it probably only only going to work for joists but it would be far too bouncy and problematic for carrying the actual beams. I was talking about beams with a tributary load of 7,500 psf of live load plus a dead load of maybe 20-30 psf. Assuming a highest level of of load being around 80 psf. This would be around 12,000 psf on the beams. 

Since you don't want your floors to feel bouncy or even have perceptible sag over span. Lets assume you have a floor that spans 10-ft. (imagine a hallway that's 10-ft. wide). That hallway. On each side of the hallway has columns every 15-ft. on both sides. The joists are spanning across the top. I would probably say these joists would be 2x14s @16" o.c. or even 4x12s if I want to not have to apply cross bracings. Since spans of 10-ft. across a hallway isn't too extreme. The load on that is probably not that bad. I could use 2x10s for joists but if the spans are to go beyond that... say.... hallways of 18-ft. width. You would want 2x14 or 4x14.

Don't forget, there is probably classrooms on both sides of the hallways. 

The beams we are talking about is supporting these joists that forms the ceiling structure above the hallway. Lets not forget it is probably going to be having a 1-hr rated ceiling. It probably also has an HVAC mechanical systems, some light fixtures and some electrical conduits and oh lets not forget fire sprinklers while we are at it. These beams and component columns (12x12s or possibly 12x16 posts columns) to support them, can't be minimal load.

Hallways will get heavy peak loads at moments in the day, you want them to perform well and you don't want them to feel bouncy causing alarm to people. 

As you would notice in actually calculating, a (2) 2x12s won't span 15 ft. It won't span even 10-ft. even with SS if you have any dead load factored in except with a few species of wood that might pull that off. You would need to increase number of columns to make it work. You can surely do that but you may that is a debate of design. On the safe side, you would not want to span more than 8'-0" o.c. This gives you a few options of lumber grade but I would probably not even span more than 7'-6" so as to give you and the contractor options of lumber grade from No.2 and up. 

In short, using double 2x12s to support a 150 sq.ft. tributary area (10'x15') with 50 psf live load and say 20-30 psf dead load. It would fail to pass even l/180 deflection standards. It would likely result in a structural collapse unless you reduce the span by adding more columns. Cutting the span in half, you can do it adequately.

If I had to tell you what typical dead load to factor for, you are kind of ridiculous. The choice of 12x16 does allow for some additional load. The choice of using 4x14 would allow for some additional dead load conditions or TLs (total loads) greater than 80 psf. 

On the ground level, I would probably use a concrete floor system. At times, you apply additional measures for structural stability, endurance, performance and so forth. 

NOW, LETS USE THE CORRECT LIVE LOAD FOR SCHOOLS (CORRIDORS/HALLWAYS):

Now, the code requires 80 psf for hallways (corridors) in schools. The reason I would go with 4x14 makes sense. 2x14 can be used but a 4x14 gives some extra room in the structural design for a TL of 110 psf. 4x14 would allow spans over 20+ ft. My calculations and sizing still holds up for the proper load values from the code. The biggest bitch in the sizing is the concentrated load. 12x16 is probably about the limit but this requires some healthy calculating to determine cross section. While the 4x14's still holds up. The 12x16 is still probably up to snuff. From some WWPA properties values for Douglas-Fir, it still holds up even to concentrated load values. 

Passing deflection. Passing horizontal shear. Passing section modulus. You can say that is passes even with a TL of 200 psf or 2000 plf. 

While in schools, the classrooms will have a 40 psf live load with 1000 pound concentrated load over which averages out to 160 psf. In some instances, colleges maybe required to meet an even higher requirement depending on whether requirements from Office is being applied or Schools under Chapter 16. This can be an interpretation matter as colleges maybe deemed Group B vs. Group E Occupancy. While Chapter 16 load should be viewed not based exactly on Occupancy classification so it's a code debatable argument with the BCO. 

As we look through the code, it is often a bit on interpretation. There is some degree of interpretation and we aren't always right. 

From my experience, you want to make sure what you designed meets the standards.

While I tricked you on the 50 psf. Hallways are 50 psf. Classrooms for schools are typically 40 psf or 1000# concentrated load over a 6.25 sq.ft. area unit (uniformally discerned as about 160 psf but don't forget to combined dead load as you should. I load the figures to 200 psf for 1000# concentrated load and some substantial dead load.

The joists overlay won't deflect too much but the beam may. However, even under calculation, it is within the l/360 test so as to not over stress drywall that would be used to protect such beams unless you can have sufficient fire resistance rating.

If you are satisfactorily happy with l/240 but I tend to keep things less than that even under peak load figures.

While, I wrote this, I haven't read any other posts after the one quoted.

May 13, 16 1:55 am  · 
 · 

At this point 12x16 is NOT surfaced. It would be 12" x 16". Otherwise, I would probably take it up to the next size notches up like 12x18 or 12x20. As long as the cross section is 500 or larger that maybe S4S.

May 13, 16 2:04 am  · 
 · 

For group B occupancy.  For schools, this gets a bit a bit higher for corridors. It all depends on what loads are being applied to the structure. 

50 psf is a fair uniform live load. Concentrated loads can be a bitch depending on the how the load is distributed on the structure. 

May 13, 16 2:11 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

i made the spreadsheet in Excel Richard. you are such a dumbass my mind is blown. nice imaginary problem that keeps growing to cover your first imaginary story.......Give up already, you do not have the mental capacity nor character to ever be a successful or even below average architect or building designer. You are wasting your time which clearly is not valuable.

May 13, 16 7:07 am  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

this is just sad

May 13, 16 9:43 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Sad dumpster fire?

Impossible.

May 13, 16 9:47 am  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

i do like looking at old drawing sets though.  Giant buildings apparently built from 15 shts of paper.  I always wonder how it actually worked, tons of shop drawings, on site supervision, or just a lot of trust in the contractors?

May 13, 16 9:51 am  · 
 · 
JeromeS

I cant read all that nonsense, but:

Unequivocally, no school project that I've worked on in the last 25 years had a wood framed floor. Oh, I'm sure RickiTickiTavi is gonna tell us all about...

Secondly, you claim to be an professional building designer.  You work on EXEMPT buildings.  The code lists span tables for various floor loads and header/beam sizes AND deflections; Section R500 or Chapter 23 if its not a house, even.  Pick ONE!  Its an exempt building!  Anyone can do it!  That's why the table is there.

WHY? Oh, why do you insist on a dick measuring contest with your calculations?

Next your gonna tell me about spans/loading that the table doesn't cover.  Open up your engineered lumber catalog, or if your dial-up connection isn't working, ride your burro over to the lumber yard and have them work up an engineered plan.  They'll do it for free!  It will include an engineer's seal even.  OMG!

All that BS in your post about Occupancy Class, Chapter 16, etc, is really none of your business.  You are not qualified to talk about it.  You have never worked on the same.  Stop philosophizing about it.  Your opinion doesn't count.  You are unqualified.  You do not have the training or experience.

May 13, 16 10:08 am  · 
 · 
no_form
Hey Rick, "you do realize" that if you went to architecture school you'd learn how to solve that problem in the second week of class.

Btw, let's see your free body diagram.
May 13, 16 11:05 am  · 
 · 

i made the spreadsheet in Excel Richard. you are such a dumbass my mind is blown. nice imaginary problem that keeps growing to cover your first imaginary story.......Give up already, you do not have the mental capacity nor character to ever be a successful or even below average architect or building designer. You are wasting your time which clearly is not valuable.

You fucked up the equations. You fucked up on things like material attributes. Just shut up. Give up already, you don't have mental capacity to do anything correctly that humans are suppose to do. 

Now go suck a cock and leave me the fuck alone.

May 13, 16 11:21 am  · 
 · 
Dangermouse

tone it down richard.  i don't want to get your mother involved.  

May 13, 16 11:25 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

umm...

pretty sure Olaf is more knowledgeable than you Ricky... perhaps you should consider finding a suitable phallus to felate and leave us alone. May I recommend a cactus?

May 13, 16 11:26 am  · 
 · 
no_form
Balkins, take your own advice

Take a chill pill. This is by no means to say that you shouldn't speak your opinions and views but do it in a professional and kind natured manner and with respect of other people's views even if you disagree with them.

Bad reputation = ruined business. Take some more care in how you present your views and treat others.

Take care in what you say. What you say offline and in your home is none of my care or concern. Think of what you say online on a public forum as speaking in public. Think about what you say in email as you would in talking to someone.

In short, get a control over any of your antagonism of other people by speaking with care and reason and empathy and respect.
May 13, 16 11:42 am  · 
 · 
no_form
Those are your words above RWCB. Why can't you stay true to them in this forum?
May 13, 16 11:43 am  · 
 · 

no_form,

You're right. Got dragged into this gutter trash environment on this forum for far too long. Thanks for the reminder. I'll try to work back in restoring those practices again. 

PS: Olaf, double 2x12 just doesn't work for load bearing for most species of wood. There would be excessive deflection if you are carrying full floor load on the beams.

May 13, 16 12:50 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

^What's the span length and kangaroo live load Ricky?

May 13, 16 12:54 pm  · 
 · 

So for your previous statement, "While a lot of things have changed but a lot of it is still basically the same," is your elaboration of the topic to find out what tduds' coworker said and then plagiarize it?

I'll simplify it. Don't worry about what has changed. Just elaborate on what is still basically the same. That should be easy enough, right?

May 13, 16 12:56 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

Gravity is still 9.8 m/s^2

Pretty much everything else is different.

May 13, 16 1:05 pm  · 
 · 

Everyday Intern,

While there are in fact new things and new methods of construction, there are also a lot of the same basic construction systems still in used. For example, we still have platform construction. We still have balloon frame construction. We still have post & beam construction. We still have a lot of the same basic construction. With increase seismic standards, there maybe more requirements for shear resistance designing. For high winds, you may have rafter hold down ties that you implement that wasn't. It may require some modifications of connection detailing but otherwise it is still a lot of the same stuff. 

Architecture today doesn't necessarily require being weird and avante-garde. 

May 13, 16 1:08 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

Can we just drop the assertion that this is a binary? 

May 13, 16 1:15 pm  · 
 · 

Yes, you adapt with changes but the changes are not always that much. The principles are the same. While we may reinforce connection requirements, a lot remains the SUBSTANTIALLY the same. We may have different products for connecting beams than it was 50+ years ago. There is a lot of the same principles involved. The engineering science behind structural doesn't change. Structural Engineering science is applied physics. 

The fundamental physics science as it applies to structural design/structural engineering sciences hasn't changed for a long time. It is still founded on the same 'Newtonian' physics and that hasn't changed in any significant applicable level for a long time. It is the same principles in the 19th century at the dawn of the Industrial age in the U.S. as it is today.

The science underlying structural engineering is the same fundamental science then as it is now.

May 13, 16 1:21 pm  · 
 · 

Can we just drop the assertion that this is a binary? 

tduds, 

Okay. That's fair enough point. 

May 13, 16 1:24 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

Structural considerations comprise maybe 10-15% of the time-effort on the projects I've worked on. 

May 13, 16 1:24 pm  · 
 · 

tduds,

Absolutely. A project is more than just structural considerations but they are important. At some point, you can do a lot of it intuitively because you figure out some general rule of thumbs. As it is probably well known, most structural failure is in connections of components. That is often the weakest link in the structural 'chain'. (metaphor)

May 13, 16 1:28 pm  · 
 · 
no_form

RickB where is my free body diagram?  still waiting on that...

May 13, 16 1:30 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

I just don't know what this has to do with anything relevant.

May 13, 16 1:34 pm  · 
 · 

tduds,

I don't know what no_form is saying has to do with anything relevant. As for contextual relevance to what you and I were talking about, structural failure and key areas or points of failure is relevant to structural consideration points that are being made.

Yes, in a project, we spend a lot more time on other issues than structural consideration.

I don't think there is an argument there. Should there be?

May 13, 16 1:42 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

You seem to be trying to make the case that it's reasonable for a sole Architect to design large public buildings because structural design hasn't changed much since the early 1900's.

All I'm saying is that argument is so out of touch with reality it's not even worth taking the time to counter.

May 13, 16 1:45 pm  · 
 · 

Schools come in varying sizes. It isn't like I am suggesting a single architect to design a 5 Million sq.ft. 100 stories tall skyscraper.

If you can design hotels and mall buildings, it isn't much of a stretch to design a school building. It isn't that hard for one architect to design 150,000 or 200,000 sq.ft. of buildings. Say, two to three buildings. Each ranging from 45,000 sq.ft. to 100,000 sq.ft. 

I could do that myself if I did't give a shit about architectural licensing laws. The point isn't about whether I can or can't. Architects just don't do such projects because of insurance coverage or fear of the insurance companies. This is because architects rely on them and bound themselves by choice. It was a choice that Architects have taken. In most states, you are not required to carry insurance for licensure. If you do a school project, why would insurance cost be an issue. 

You can complicate design or you can simplify it to manageable level. 

Are you worrying about computer networking? That's not that difficult. You simplify the design using Wifi routers and repeaters. This simplifies the networking diagrams.

As for telephones, that would be concentrated around the school office with its multi-line PBX. These are installed by telephone companies and switchboard manufacturers. 

It's easy enough to design.

It's work. If you make use of natural lighting, you don't need crazy lighting systems. A school would be more complex than a house. That's a given but don't you think we can do this in less than 100 sheets? for each building. Maybe 150 sheets. While a spec book for each building would be there. Of course, copies can be made. I am talking about a single set for two to three buildings not the multiple copies for permits and contractors. We understand that can add up.

You complain about my verbosity. Right? Think about it for plans and specifications. Do we need to be endlessly verbose in a set that no one will ever read through it all. Not even a foreman or site supervisor. It'll takes too damn long to sift through to find the answer. On a job site with construction, you got maybe 5 seconds to find the answer AND communicate it to the person needing the answer like the roof framer. They don't sit around for half an hour sifting through the plans and specification books. They don't have time for that. 

Otherwise, it just sits in the back of a truck or in the shop building collecting dust. That's what I was getting at.

I've heard some here basically proposing these long winded plans and specs.

May 13, 16 2:41 pm  · 
 · 
JeromeS

They do have time for it.  They do look at it on a daily basis.

It is not in their truck.  It is on a table in the job trailer, with subcontractors marking their as-builts, sometimes on a daily basis.

May 13, 16 2:46 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

None of that post corresponds with anything I've ever dealt with in my time working at design firms.

That's as far as I care to take this discussion. Let me know when you have more than blind hypotheticals to talk about.

May 13, 16 2:50 pm  · 
 · 

The foreman would be right outside directing the framers, right? Not in a job trailer.

May 13, 16 2:54 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Rick, you do realize that the "long winded plans" essentially provide contractual protection between the builder and the client right?  They are long because they need to cover everything.  If you were a client wouldn't you want every aspect of the design intent and contractor obligations documented in drawn and written form?  

May 13, 16 3:01 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur
Ricky, that's some good ol'fashion ignorance from you. The site supers on my projects (side note, these are real buildings , not imaginary ones like yours) carry all the plans, RFIs, CCNs, shops on their person at all times. The wonders an iPad can do.

Besides that, the full set of drawings in the trailer get more attention than your ridiculous posts get kangaroo replies.
May 13, 16 3:02 pm  · 
 · 

Clients may want this and that but plans and specifications are to communicate to the builder how to build the buildings but at some point the builder just won't spend all day reading through them. If you ever framed a roof in your life in 80-90 degree weather, you would not sit around waiting all day for someone to sift through the encyclopedia of britainica of plan set. The point is being concise and on-site supervision of the architect.

At some point, no one will use it because it becomes functionally useless. Every minute that the framers are just standing there doing nothing, it is costing the client money. They get paid not by nails they frame into the wall. They get paid by the hours they are there. The more time spent sifting through plans and specifications, the longer the project is going to take to build and the more it is going to cost the client money.

May 13, 16 3:14 pm  · 
 · 

N_S,

Nice trying to read a full set of plans on an iPad in broad sunlight. Yeah, lets not forget you are trying to view 24x36 sheets on a screen that's only about 7.5" x 10" screen. You are only viewing a portion of the plans. It's kind of like trying to view a book through a pea hole.

May 13, 16 3:23 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur
Dude, that's how shit works in the real world. You'd know if you ever left your basement dungeon.

Your lack of experience is so obvious.
May 13, 16 3:35 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

The foreman would be right outside directing the framers, right? Not in a job trailer.

Humans have legs and are known to move from location to location as the need arises.

May 13, 16 3:45 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

Richard, unlike you I am licensed in 3 states and have many many times done some fancy stuff with 2x12's.....again its about context and nothing said is relevant to context.....your following statement is useless even in the history of our discussion - "PS: Olaf, double 2x12 just doesn't work for load bearing for most species of wood. There would be excessive deflection if you are carrying full floor load on the beams."..0

May 13, 16 3:54 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Those darn I-pads...only if you could zoom in and out...

May 13, 16 4:03 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Argues about length of plan sets...writes 8000 word essays on nothing.  

May 13, 16 4:08 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: