Archinect
anchor

Archinect, please boycott Israel (its about time!)

chatter of clouds

no, I'm not. The one who does the murder is the murderer and the one who supports the murderer (ie your zionist pals here and yourself apparently) are the ones who support the murder. As for myself, these are not pictures of me or about me. You're getting uglier with your vulgar and low-life comments; I thought you had apologized for that sort of behaviour before. 

Nine children killed while playing on swings in Gaza refugee camp
A strike on a #Gaza park has killed 10 people, including nine children.

Jul 28, 14 2:57 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

so if you don't get what you want, Israel AS A SYSTEM should be destroyed, dismantled, peacefully...with no harm to the people, you would rather see a continuation of the violence where more people like those in your picture are killed?  is it really worth it to you, personally, to see hamas continue to launch rockets into israel, knowing this is what happens?  is your notion of "right" and "wrong" more important to you than these kid's lives?

what if israel doesn't dissolve their government?  would you be willing to consider other courses of action, such as peace and reconciliation?

Jul 28, 14 3:19 pm  · 
 · 
archanonymous

Both sides are behaving absolutely savagely. My thoughts are with both. 

end the siege on Israel, end apartheid in Palestine

---

If there was ever a bad time for a flare-up in this conflict it is now. Egypt is the only thing separating the region from a huge war stretching from Libya through the Sinai, into Syria and Iraq. 

Jul 28, 14 3:24 pm  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

what siege on ISrael? The siege is on Gaza. Good lord, speak of ignorance.

No ceasefire without justice for Gaza

The Electronic Intifada 

Gaza Strip 

22 July 2014

gaza-skyline-.jpg

We will not “return to a living death” of siege and blockade, say Gaza civil society leaders.

(Ashraf Amra /APA images)

As academics, public figures and activists witnessing the intended genocide of 1.8 million Palestinians living in the Gaza Strip, we call for a ceasefire with Israel only if conditioned on an end to the blockade and the restoration of basic freedoms that have been denied to the people for more than seven years.

Our foremost concerns are not only the health and safety of the people in our communities, but also the quality of their lives – their ability to live free of fear of imprisonment without due process, to support their families through gainful employment, and to travel to visit their relatives and further their education.

These are fundamental human aspirations that have been severely limited for the Palestinian people for more than 47 years, but that have been particularly deprived from residents of Gaza since 2007. We have been pushed beyond the limits of what a normal person can be expected to endure.

Jul 28, 14 3:29 pm  · 
 · 
led signal light

tammuz you are wasting your time with people like curtkram. in the light of what is happening the entire world is up and arms about the events and you are still trying to educate these insensitive creatures

What you are posting needs no further explanation and it is up to the reader to interpret it themselves. Thanks for bringing news that nyt, fox and cnn journalists (if you can call them that) etc.., would not write or show against the orders of their zionist bosses.

Let them remain where they are. They are not contributing anything other than undeveloped and clumsy rhetoric clearly showing their limitations. Everything they bring has to do with cheap shots at your (or mine) personality and ad hominem. I start to avoid anything they post in archinect. I wouldn't be surprised some of them coming from those old embarrassments called "observer" and the likes.

Jul 28, 14 3:37 pm  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

Curtkram, 

I support the Palestinian people and their right to self defend themselves as they see fit. I am not saying this is what I would ideally like (I would ideally like them not to be in the situation where they have to defend themselves, but free as a people, unoppressed) but coming after me that I'm or the Palestinian resistance is encouraging this war is an atrociously idiotic manouver in your part since it is Israel that is the aggressor and the war and the siege is in the hands of the Israelis.  This transparent PR ploy on the part of the ISraelis to blame their victims is long over and done with, 

This twisted logic of yours disappears Israel and its culpability altogether and renders the Palestinians both victims and responsible for their victimhood.

You have no shame in arguing this way? If you apply this to your legal system, it would collapse instantly and you would be living in lawless jungle. And yet, you're fine with applying this unfair logic onto another people owing to what? your sense of superiority? your inherent prejudiced sympathy with the israelis? 

Jul 28, 14 3:37 pm  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds
chatter of clouds

led signal light,

these people, they supposedly hail from a democratic and egalitarian country, whose culture of law differentiates between the aggressor and the victim and between the acts of the aggressor from the acts of the victim. 

Yet here they are, when it comes to Palestinians, Arabs, here they are willing to apply the law of might makes right and blame the victim for responding in the absence of any framework that guarantees them reparation, protection and integrity of their rights.

Would they have accepted to live under the same conditions as the Palestinians? Would they, these curtkrams and non sequirs, have accepted to  fade into the darkness of history like much of the Native American societies did? Would they have accepted a slow death that the Palestinians have been experiencing? 

Oh wait, I'm on to something.Is it the sediment of their country's ancestral colonialism that still carries in them these kernels of dehumanization that drives them to feel sympathy with the colonizers as opposed to the colonized? so, in spite of all the progress they've suppposedly made, still some of their people bear that ugly kernel of hate, superiority and racism?

Jul 28, 14 3:56 pm  · 
 · 
CD.Arch
Curtkram an Non Sequiter, even Volunteer, I quit commenting on this post days ago for this very reason, Tammuz is frustratingly repetitive and doesn't know when to stop, and they are obviously in the wrong
Jul 28, 14 4:11 pm  · 
 · 
CD.Arch
Continued from last: the wrong place to be pushing for boycott. If you ignore them like Archinect has then perhaps Tammuz will stop. Or we can continue to watch as they talk to their self.
Jul 28, 14 4:13 pm  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

And this was back in 2008 I believe

Imagine life under these conditions:

Living in limbo under a foreign occupier. Having no self-determination, no right of return, and no power over your daily life. Being in constant fear, economically strangled, and collectively punished.

Having your free movement denied by enclosed population centers, closed borders, regular curfews, roadblocks, checkpoints, electric fences, and separation walls. Having your homes regularly demolished and land systematically stolen to build settlements for encroachers in violation of international law prohibiting an occupier from settling its population on conquered land.

Having your right to essential services denied – to emergency health care, education, employment, and enough food and clean water. Being forced into extreme poverty, having your crops destroyed, and being victimized by punitive taxes. Having no right for redress in the occupier’s courts under laws only protecting the occupier.

Being regularly targeted by incursions and attacks on the ground and from the air. Being willfully harassed, ethnically cleansed, arrested, incarcerated, tortured, and slaughtered on any pretext, including for your right of self-defense. Having no rights on your own land in your own country for over six decades and counting. Vilified for being Muslims and called terrorists, Jihadists, crazed Arabs, and fundamentalist extremists. Victimized by a slow-motion genocide to destroy you.

Jul 28, 14 4:16 pm  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

Dear Archinect,

Do you support the apartheid state of Israel and its institutions, public and private, that nourish it and fuel it economically to enable its annihilation of the Palestinian people? 

Do you wish to remain politely neutral, indifferent rather, to prosper in one way or in another, directly or indirectly, from the displacement of native peoples, from the massacre of familes and children? 

Are these firms and institutions you list here so dear to you that you will be unable to function without giving concessional support - through your chosen inaction- to this Israel, this colonial entity of apartheid, racism and sheer murder? 

Jul 28, 14 4:20 pm  · 
 · 
archanonymous

t a m m u z - 

I like that you conveniently overlook moderate positions, or those showing support for both sides.

real talk: 99% of the people in the world don't give a flying fuck about the Palestinians. We have our own problems to worry about. We have our own country (USA) which savagely and cruelly invades sovereign countries, causing massive loss of life, and WE CAN"T EVEN STOP THAT. 

When you talk over and around, and past everyone without engaging in meaningful discourse, it undermines the very reason you claim to have started this thread. But you already know that, you just want to be the monkey shouting loudest and flinging the most shit.

Jul 28, 14 4:35 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

CD.Arch, agreed, TAM is too far into crazy land to be reasoned with.

TAM, for what it's worth, I've never supported either party blindly and I (and criticize) condemn both for any loss of life. But, what I cannot consider is giving any thought to one party hiding behind it's children while fighting a bigger opponent then crying wolf when said children and among the dead following retribution. Like I've mentioned earlier when this thread had hints of intelligence, there are terribly stupid religious motivations that are supported indirectly if one blindly throws themselves behind your side of the fence.

But feel free to copy-paste another rant or two claiming how any criticism of your idealistic view of the subject is racism or whatever. Your black & white views on this deserves ridicule and I am happy to provide some even if you're not able to see the reasons for it.

Jul 28, 14 4:39 pm  · 
 · 
led signal light

tammuz not all americans are like these creatures who doesn't "give a fuck" and it is very encouraging the voices critical of israel are multiplying with each atrocity idf and netanyahu's government commits. 

i can't imagine some of these creature people have kids at the same age are the ones getting murdered.

http://freedom4palestine.org/

Jul 28, 14 4:44 pm  · 
 · 
BulgarBlogger

there will be peace and quiet in Gaza when there is peace and quiet in Israel...

Oh wait... that will never happen because the Gazans believe Israel doesn't have the right to exist!

Jul 28, 14 5:46 pm  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

This keeps going on and on and on

Jul 28, 14 8:46 pm  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds
chatter of clouds

Jimmy Carter unveils truth about Israel

Jul 28, 14 8:52 pm  · 
 · 

from this point on i am not seeking any response from anybody but simply using this thread to collect and archive relevant material (not unlike this one) for the onslaught and brutal murder of innocent people especially children as they are unfolding and thank archinect for keeping this thread and platform open. however i understand archinect still reserves right to boycott or not any israeli institution, organization or all together and across to board.  

so, if you don't have an intelligent post just stay away from me. you wasted your credibility with me a week ago. most of you terribly failed to express anything substantial. and i don't need you to judge my professional and private life.

i am not too big to apologize if i hurt anybody's feelings and reputation. none of us is bigger and more important than any innocent palestinian child who lost their life, limb, well being and future in this world which we all see ourselves worthy of. same goes for any israeli civilian however very few there are.

peace and goodbye to you in advance. 

* even though i enjoyed a moniker like everybody else here i just can't use it very well. i don't like being conscious of it, so i am going back to using my real name, i have nothing to hide.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Palestine Conditions "More Brutal" Than in U.S. South of 50 Years Ago, Says Author Alice Walker  -Democracy Now

Jul 29, 14 12:04 am  · 
 · 

‘A level of racist violence I have never seen’: UCLA professor Robin D. G. Kelley on Palestine and the BDS movement.

Jul 29, 14 2:26 am  · 
 · 

Israel should consider Hamas’ cease-fire offer more seriously

Could Hamas be offering Israel the best interim agreement ever offered by an Arab administration? - Haaretz

Before dismissing Hamas’ offer for a cease-fire, Israel might pause for a moment to ask whether it is looking a gift-horse in the mouth and then slaughtering it. Unlike Hamas’s previous terms for a ten-year hudna, or truce, the movement is not demanding an Israeli withdrawal from East Jerusalem, or indeed any settlement, or one inch of territory. It is not pinning an armistice on the return of one refugee. It simply asks for normal relations: The opportunity to trade and move across cease-fire lines.

http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.607604

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lieberman's racist incitement must be condemned.

"This incitement, which rolls from the top echelons of the Israeli government down into society, eventually evolves into the physical violence that has become commonplace at demonstrations, when right-wing activists attack those protesting government policy while shouting “Death to Arabs,” and “Death to leftists.”

The racist incitement disseminated by Lieberman – and not for the first time — is part of an ugly wave that threatens Israel’s image. Cabinet members, first and foremost Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, ought to unequivocally condemn such statements and renounce the foreign minister’s dangerous initiative." - Haaretz

Jul 29, 14 3:42 am  · 
 · 
x-jla

I have a bad feeling that this is going to turn into an all out genocide.  My stomach dropped watching these bombings on the news.   Even CNN (cartoon news network) is starting to sound a critical tone.  "Like shooting fish in a barrel" one reporter said as a bomb went off right behind him.   

Jul 29, 14 5:59 am  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

Israeli attacks designed to “terrorize” Gaza population, international law experts say

Submitted by Ali Abunimah on Mon, 07/28/2014 - 22:03

280714_ab_ja_00_6.jpg

Akram Muqdad holds the body of his son, Baraa, 6, who was killed along with nine other people, mostly children, in an explosion at a park at al-Shati refugee camp in northern Gaza City on 28 July. (Abedllah Jadallah / APA images)

Terrorizing civilians

“Most of the recent heavy bombings in Gaza lack an acceptable military justification and, instead, appear to be designed to terrorize the civilian population,” says the statement, signed by more than 140 international and criminal law scholars, human rights defenders, legal and other experts.

Among them are John Dugard and Richard Falk, both former UN special rapporteurs on the human rights situation in the occupied Palestinian territories.

Others include Daniel Feierstein, president of the International Association of Genocide Scholars; Penny Green, director of the State Crime Initiative, King’s College London; and Karim Lahidji, president of the International Federation for Human Rights (FIDH).

“Gaza’s civilian population has been victimized in the name of a falsely construed right to self-defense,” the statement adds.

Israel’s illegal attacks include its assault on the Gaza City neighborhood of [Shujaiya], which the statement says “was one of the bloodiest and most aggressive operations ever conducted by Israel in the Gaza Strip, a form of urban violence constituting a total disrespect of civilian innocence.”

"...

This result is intentional, as Israel is again relying on the “Dahiya doctrine,” which deliberately has recourse to disproportionate force to inflict suffering on the civilian population in order to achieve political (to exert pressure on the Hamas Government) rather than military goals.

In so doing, Israel is repeatedly and flagrantly violating the law of armed conflict, which establishes that combatants and military objectives may be targeted, i.e. “those objects which by their nature, location, purpose or use make an effective contribution to military action and whose total or partial destruction, capture or neutralization, in the circumstances ruling at the time, offers a definite military advantage.” Most of the recent heavy bombings in Gaza lack an acceptable military justification and, instead, appear to be designed to terrorize the civilian population. As the ICRC clarifies, deliberately causing terror is unequivocally illegal under customary international law."

Jul 29, 14 7:37 am  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

What is happening in Gaza is being termed the Dahia Doctirine : Targetting the civilian population deliberately and en masse , as well as the infrastructure, to cause massive destruction with the long terms view of setting the country (and its population) back several years with the short term view of  putting pressure on the Resistance to get it to succumb to Israel. 

Which is to say, Israel fabricates lies about where the Resistance's military stockage is (in fact, it doesn't know where this is) and is deliberately targeting civilians irrespective of where the Resistance rockets is coming from. ALL civilians are under attack in Israel, deliberately and en masse.  

THE "DAHIYA DOCTRINE" & ISRAEL'S USE OF DISPROPORTIONATE FORCE

• A central tenet of Israeli military policy is "deterrence." This is embodied in the so-called "Dahiya Doctrine," which dictates the use of overwhelming and disproportionate force - a war crime - and the targeting of government and civilian infrastructure during military operations. It received its name from the Dahiya neighborhood of Beirut, a stronghold of Hezbollah, which Israel destroyed almost completely during its assault on Lebanon in the summer of 2006.
Jul 29, 14 7:56 am  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

Orhan, there is virtually no one in the Israeli administration who is not racist. Lieberman just happens to be the most vocal one. Israel is, by definition, a racist state and by nature a colonial one. In fact, anti-Arab racism is just as common and prominent within the Israeli public (as noted in your citation).

"Unfortunately, the years of occupation have created, or have allowed to flourish, an incredibly racist vantage point among the majority of Israeli Jews. The majority of Israeli Jews are willing to accept the killing of Palestinians and collective punishment of the Palestinian population as justified state policy.:"

Jul 29, 14 8:02 am  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

Why I point that out is to underline the fact that Israel is not just any "country" (which it is not, it is a colony) that is drifting to the racist right wing... as we hear of various European countries doing. What differentiates them is precisely that Israel's interior is built on stolen land from the prominent victims of its racism  (in fact, racism against Africans workers is very prominent in israel as well). 

There should be no confusion over this, no forgetting of what Israel is. This is not one country being racist against the inhabitants of a neighbouring country; this is a colonial entity that expropriated land by force, terror and murder. So OF COURSE it is racist, it is in its backbone to be racist. Need I regurgitate the racist Zionist quotes regarding Arabs? 

Therefore, whether Israel vocalizes its racism or not, whether its Lieberman or Netanyahu or Livni, it is, by nature, a racist state and will continue to be so until its dismantlement as a regime of oppression. 

Jul 29, 14 8:14 am  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

Jul 29, 14 8:25 am  · 
 · 
Volunteer

The only reason the civilian carnage is worse in Gaza than in Israel is because the Hamas missiles were intercepted by Raytheon's Patriot anti-missile system. Else we would have equal carnage, which would, no doubt, make some here happy.

Jul 29, 14 9:18 am  · 
 · 
curtkram

israel is a colony of who?  the british?  the UN?  the US?

Jul 29, 14 9:36 am  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

Now you're a military expert as well? 

Israeli Rocket Defense System Is Failing at Crucial Task, Expert Analysts Say

Another lie from Israel is that its bullshit dome is working - i've been hearing many observers say that around 15 percent of Hamas rockets are destroyed, no more. 

And what sort of nonsense logic is that? Again a twisted logic in order to vilify the Palestinian Resistance and - since you you will totally disclose yourself as a baboon if you try to play an explicit pro-Israel card after this - try to portray that they're at least both as bad. 

You people are so immoral that to defend Israel, you no longer explicitly defend Israel's evil actions (you know you will lose there)  but then you try to paint the resistance against it as being equally as evil. Inside you cheer for Israel, outside you vilify the Palestinians. 

Jul 29, 14 9:43 am  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

Gaza: Israel puts paramedics in its crosshairs

Jul 29, 14 9:47 am  · 
 · 
Volunteer

Actually I am a military expert. Years ago, when in the USAF, I assisted the IAF in the transition to the F-4E aircraft, which has since been superseded by the F-15E. Hamas was to dumb to realize their missiles would be shot down and that they had no defense against the F-15E with their GPS guided bombs. If only 15 percent of the Hamas missiles are being destroyed where is the damage caused by the other 85 percent?

Jul 29, 14 10:06 am  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

I typically can't stand the lebanese Daily Star, they're bought over by the Saudis and Qataris very little good comes from that kingdom and emirate of oppression, regardless, a good point is a good point:

They do all this because they are locked in perhaps the longest running colonial confrontation in the world, between Jewish nationalism-Zionism and Palestinian Arab nationalism. They are acting exactly like all other colonial powers did toward the locals they conquered during the 18th and 19th centuries. This conflict started in the late 1890s with the First Zionist Congress’ call for the establishment of a Jewish national home in Palestine and the promotion of Zionist settlements in that land that was over 90 percent owned and inhabited by Palestinian Arabs. For 120 years now, Jewish Zionism and Palestinian Arabism have clashed, and Zionism has prevailed militarily and in other ways, but Israel treats Palestinians who resist its power and its aims like dogs.

Zionism’s conflict with the indigenous Palestinian Arabs is now into the sixth generation, and counting. The 1.5 million Palestinians of 1947 are now around 8 million, and counting. They are all resisting in their own ways – never forgetting who they are and where they came from, never accepting their dispossession and exile, never acquiescing that they must somehow live eternally in their own Babylonian exile.

Jul 29, 14 10:10 am  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

Sorry, it might be just 5 percent after all. 

Volunteer, if you' were a military expert, you should know and you should have known about the fact that this so-called dome (being now called more of a sieve than a dome) is failing.  The fact that you didn't, claiming that its intercepting the Palestinan resistance (and not just Hamas) missiles, makes you a shoddy "expert" who knows nothing more than the typical brainwashed individual getting their news from zionist-whitewashing media. You should also know that its not just the Palestinian resistance that have noted these huge interception failure of the so-called dome. From source (excluding all the article's US/Israeli- biased non-scientific reading of who started what and how) : 

"Given that less than 20 percent of the engagements we were able to get data on were actually front-on, our best estimate was that the intercept performance of Iron Dome was likely 5 percent or less.

...In the absence of Israeli data backing claims of Iron Dome efficiency, and based on the unambiguous evidence I have reviewed, a conclusion seems clear: The Israeli government is not telling the truth about Iron Dome to its own population, or to the United States, which has provided the Israeli government with the bulk of the funding needed to design and build the much-heralded but apparently ineffective rocket-defense system."

So, you are just as off-the-target, you military expert you, on the (in)effectiveness of Israel's defense system as you are on the issue at large. 

Jul 29, 14 10:35 am  · 
 · 

In the mean time, two weeks ago in British Parliament, a bit more forthcoming than USA's puppet congress. Clearly, Israel is losing ground even in their grandpa's house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJWNE83j__k

and the pet puppets,

http://news.yahoo.com/israel-war-us-lawmakers-full-support-055517701.html

Jul 29, 14 11:32 am  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

Dear US taxpayers, you are subsidizing the murder of children, the theft of land and your own further impoverishment in the process. ...so please don't feed us this bullshit about it not being something that relates to you. It relates to you more than it does to any other nation in the world apart, naturally,  from that racist made-up-nation-colony that calls itself Israel. 

Jul 29, 14 11:41 am  · 
 · 
Volunteer

So, where is the damage to Israel from these rockets?

Jul 29, 14 11:48 am  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

Exactly, where is it?

Now, look at the damage being wrecked on the Palestinians by the Israelis. How many civilians have died owing to Israel's murderous spree ? 80 to 90 percent of Israel's total deliberated "targets" are civilian. 800 to 900 civilians out of 1000? 300 of which are children. 

And how many civilians on the Israeli side, out of only 45 Israelis dead,  by the remaining 95 percent of missiles landing in Israel owing to the farcical failure of Israel's defense system? 2 or 3? 42 or 43 being murderous IDF forces? 

so, 1, 2 or 3 civilians on the Israeli side, 800 to 900 civilians on the Palestinian side and you even dare to talk about how its Palestinian resistance that is terrorizing Israel? 

Israel wants us to believe that the Palestinian civilian casualties are collateral damage when in fact they are applying the doctrine referenced above that dictates mass punishment and deliberate targeting of civilians. Whereas, the predominant casualties on the Israeli side are from their terrorist military forces with a significantly minor percentage (what, 5-8%)  being civilian!

Who is targeting the mainly invasive military forces of a colonial power and who is targeting the civilian population indigenous to Palestine?

You argue yourself into a corner, "military expert". The situation is clear. Israel can no longer trick people - other than brainwashed US rednecks- that it spews lies and obfuscations to disguise its massacres and crimes against humanity. 

Jul 29, 14 12:55 pm  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

Jul 29, 14 1:24 pm  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

Jul 29, 14 1:25 pm  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

Still, the Palestinians resist

Jul 29, 14 1:26 pm  · 
 · 
CD.Arch
Tammuz how are you going to know when Archinect boycotts Israel? If they haven't already. I haven't seen anything relating to Israel in the highlights page lately. Not since your stupid thread started. Like I mentioned earlier, the forum isn't the place to do it, send them an email with all this information in it, rather than causing dispute and irritation on the forum. Unless you are searching for attention, as it appears to many of us here.
Jul 29, 14 1:27 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

kind of makes you wonder why hamas would launch those missiles into israel.  can't be defense.  as a defensive measure, it's doing a hell of a lot more harm than good.  it can't be to destroy israel, since they clearly don't have the military capability to do that.  are they just mad?  or is hamas actually trying to increase the number of palestinian victims?

maybe one of our military experts could let me know if there is a historic example similar to this where an asymmetric war worked out in favor of a faction similar hamas.  is your goal to have israel submit to hamas's authority by any means, even if innocent people die?

Jul 29, 14 1:32 pm  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

the only stupid thing about this thread are your kind of comments, CD.Arch and your transparent abhorrence for this thread. if it really were so trivial, why have you dedicated so much time and effort in trying to combat it?  I'm glad to be of disservice to you and your like. And like me, there are thousands of people doing you and your lies and your support of petty racist hatred a disservice on other forms and sites, in real space and in virtual gathering spaces. There is nothing special about me and none of this is about me.

the US is complicit in the wars on Palestine as it was complicit against Lebanon, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. It is your country's arms that is being supplies to kill innocents and your money that underpins these wars. those who view Israel's actions independent of the US look at half-picture only. 

The US civil society, including professional orders and organizations, real or cyber, must be the progressive element and do what it can...and it certainly can Boycott Israel!

a wider perspective: 

"How dare any American criticize the actions of legitimate resistance to illegal occupation"

Jul 29, 14 1:44 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

you can stop now.  my questions fell off the last page

Jul 29, 14 1:47 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Good stuff Miley.

Jul 29, 14 1:51 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: