Archinect
anchor

Online Architecture portfolio - would love some feedback

Nov 2 '10 10 Last Comment
tectoniq
Nov 2, 10 7:54 am

Hi there!
I have created this website for Architects and Students to publish their portfolios online and would love to know what you think of it.

It is still in early development stages and any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

www.tectoniq.com

The idea behind it is to make it easy to put Architecture projects online. I want to see your stuff!

example portfolio:
cauduro.tectoniq.com

Thanks and feel free to bash away!
Rodrigo.

Quentin
Nov 2, 10 8:03 am

You are going to have a hard time competing with issuu.com. But it's not bad, keep pushing it.

tectoniq
Nov 2, 10 8:16 am

Issu is very cool, but I think they have slightly different goals - Tectoniq.com is just Architecture. I think that gives me the ability to be a lot more specific with how we treat the content and how the site will shape up in the future...

not_here
Nov 2, 10 9:51 am

i think carbonmade.com is really your big competitor....

you really need to work on the CSS on that site, it is not too pleasing to the eye.

tectoniq
Nov 2, 10 10:58 am

Hi Fluxbound - thanks for the critique! I'm trying to gauge initial reactions and see if we missed any functionality opportunities and then will probably head into a re-design phase. Any visual references you'd care to share as good starting points?

tectoniq

Hi Fluxbound - thanks for the critique! I'm trying to gauge initial reactions and see if we missed any functionality opportunities and then will probably head into a re-design phase. Any visual references you'd care to share as good starting points?

tectoniq

Aghyad3
Mar 14, 13 12:39 pm

error link

Evan ChakroffEvan Chakroff
Mar 15, 13 6:30 am

am I the only person who finds Issuu incredibly annoying?  

mega_pointe
Mar 17, 13 10:43 am

Has anyone checked out cargocollective.com? Pretty awesome website for creating a website geared for designers.

strain
Sep 16, 13 11:27 am

hey this website is just starting out:

architecturepeople.com

it let's you make an architecture portfolio for free, and everyone's work automatically get's pulled to the front page.

• ×Search in:

Please wait... loading
Please wait... loading