Archinect
anchor

Online Architecture portfolio - would love some feedback

tectoniq

Hi there!
I have created this website for Architects and Students to publish their portfolios online and would love to know what you think of it.

It is still in early development stages and any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

www.tectoniq.com

The idea behind it is to make it easy to put Architecture projects online. I want to see your stuff!

example portfolio:
cauduro.tectoniq.com

Thanks and feel free to bash away!
Rodrigo.

Nov 2, 10 7:54 am
Quentin

You are going to have a hard time competing with issuu.com. But it's not bad, keep pushing it.

Nov 2, 10 8:03 am  · 
 · 
tectoniq

Issu is very cool, but I think they have slightly different goals - Tectoniq.com is just Architecture. I think that gives me the ability to be a lot more specific with how we treat the content and how the site will shape up in the future...

Nov 2, 10 8:16 am  · 
 · 
not_here

i think carbonmade.com is really your big competitor....

you really need to work on the CSS on that site, it is not too pleasing to the eye.

Nov 2, 10 9:51 am  · 
 · 
tectoniq

Hi Fluxbound - thanks for the critique! I'm trying to gauge initial reactions and see if we missed any functionality opportunities and then will probably head into a re-design phase. Any visual references you'd care to share as good starting points?

Nov 2, 10 10:58 am  · 
 · 
tectoniq

Hi Fluxbound - thanks for the critique! I'm trying to gauge initial reactions and see if we missed any functionality opportunities and then will probably head into a re-design phase. Any visual references you'd care to share as good starting points?

· 
tectoniq

· 
Aghyad3

error link

Mar 14, 13 12:39 pm  · 
 · 

am I the only person who finds Issuu incredibly annoying?  

Mar 15, 13 6:30 am  · 
 · 
mega_pointe
Has anyone checked out cargocollective.com? Pretty awesome website for creating a website geared for designers.
Mar 17, 13 10:43 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: