Archinect
anchor

Image database software?

Jul 28 '10 7 Last Comment
ElGrecus
Jul 28, 10 2:44 pm

Does anyone know of any good image database software for the Mac? I'm looking for local software, not something online. Basically, I'd like a way to tag images on my laptop, for example, if an image falls into the category "stairs", but also "lighting", without having to duplicate the images. I realize iPhoto kind of has it, but is there something more specialized? I've read that Herzog/de Meuron have such a system.

holz.box
Jul 28, 10 2:55 pm

adobe bridge?

Nam HendersonNam Henderson
Jul 28, 10 4:13 pm

What holz said

cowgill
Jul 28, 10 4:17 pm

I recall morphosis posting an admin job a while back and mentioned Canto Cumulus: http://www.canto.com/en/products/index.php

joshdavis
Jul 28, 10 9:19 pm

Has anybody here tried Panorama database software? I want to know if it's good or what. Thanks
-------------------------------
yamaha raptor 250r

StuntPilot
Jul 29, 10 11:21 am

Picasa will do the trick for a single user for free. With a couple of update/copy scripts, multiple users can work from the same content.

ElGrecus
Jul 29, 10 12:48 pm

Thanks to all. Indeed, Adobe Bridge seems to be the cure.

Cumulus is powerful, probably more than I need but I can see it being useful to a larger firm with people working remotely.

getlink
Feb 14, 14 2:23 am

you mean windows image application, here is one windows imaging sdk may be what you are talking about. i haven't used yet. a friend introduces to me. hope it helps you.

• ×Search in:

Please wait... loading
Please wait... loading