Well I am leaving in 8 days for Paris. I think we have a place to stay. I feel like I should be more worried about things then i actually am. I was more worried about getting a tooth pulled today (AND YES I HAD GOOD REASON TO BE-FUCK THAT SUXS!) I have although, finalized my list of books to bring, and they are:
1. Hunch-back of Notre Dame, Victor Hugo
2. Jean-Paul Sartre, Basic Writings
3. Food Lover's Guide to Paris, Patrica Wells
4. Eurpoe on a Shoestring, Lonely Planet
5. I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell, Tucker Max
6. Atlas of Novel Tectonics, Reiser + Umemoto
Anyone have any last minute advice? I still offer an invitation to anyone that wants to try and meet while I'm over there.