Nearing the end - about a week left of a short project entitled Ham Yard. My partner and I created a mode to generated various interactions on the site. Since we had no program in the beginning of the project, our job was to find a way of finding out what the site needs. By taking all the adjacent programs we set them in a matrix to compare and contrast. In Soho, there is a mixture of everything from Sex clubs to primary schools. We set them all up against each other and extracted the information in a periodic table way. From here we will start to match there qualities based on the observations.