Lessons Learned in First Year Studio (So Far)
- 100 xacto blades go 100 times faster than you expect.
- NEVER use Spray Mount anywhere near your cutting mat.
- Clean Borco and a Clean Mayline are a friendly Borco and a friendly Mayline.
- Get a job in the wood/metal shop.
- T-shirts and jeans are for wiping lead off of triangles/scales.
- Look up the definition for the term phenomenological if even you think that you know it. And never use it out of context near an instructor who knows you are using it out of context.
- Back up even the most trivial files.
More as I run into them. What lessons have you learned?