Los Angeles, CA
RFA master planned & designed LAKESHORE PLAZA as the corporate office campus on 18 A. to anchor the commercial core of the planned community of Dos Lagos in Corona, CA.
• The complex of 3 Class A office buildings will provided 450,000 SF in two phases.
• Phase I includes a new 6-story office midrise tower with 150,000 SF.
• Phase II will add the 4 story and 6-story office buildings with a multi-level parking structure.
• The 3 office buildings provide a geometric frame for the grand central plaza with fountain, Cypress colonade and extensive landscape.
• A tree lined pedestrian promenade links the plaza across the garden lakes to the retail center.
• Exceptional visibility from Interstate 15 with panoramic views of Cleveland National Forest.
• Exterior design features high performance glass, architectural precast concrete & stone base walls.
Phase I of LAKESHORE PLAZA at Dos Lagos provides a new 6-story Class A office building, approximately 150,000 SF. with extensive parking & landscaping.
• 1st commercial office building in the Inland Empire with USGBC Core and Shell LEED Certification.
Location: Corona, CA, US
My Role: Architect