Archinect
anchor

rhino tutorial

vflash778

hey guys,

i've been working with Rhino for about a year now. i'm an architecture student . I was wondering what is the best book that teaches this program. I am no longer a beginner but my knowledge of the program is limited : i design using the same set of commands and at times feel a bit unorganized . Can someone recommend a few books i can purchase ? 

Thank-you 

May 15, 14 6:20 pm
arifj

I actually just found these tutorials through someone's post on the "Unreal engine in architecture" thread earlier today:

http://www.plethora-project.com/education/

If you scroll down there are some nurbs modeling with rhino 3d tutorial videos that look pretty good. Which might help you.

May 16, 14 7:43 pm  · 
 · 
empee

^---- i'm glad it helps !

Jose is quite specific for Rhino tutorials, he goes through the LF-One so it may be narrow in focus.

to be honest, i made the leap in learning Rhino by doing it on the job and sharing knowledge with my colleagues. since you don't have that luxury, i'd recommend exploring "Command List" and playing with some different functions.

otherwise i don't see any reason for not using the tutorials on the official website.

May 20, 14 9:41 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: