Archinect
anchor

Help, where I can study architecture?!

Simo95

Hello everyone, I'm an italian student and I attend the last year of high school in Italy. I'd like to study Architecture in university, and I'd like to move away from my country, but I don't know where... I don't know any european language except english, so I'd like to know where I may go (over England) to attend architecture's lessons in english :)
Thank you all in advance!

Apr 25, 14 1:31 am
ArchNyen

sorry, I don't understand Italian.

Apr 25, 14 11:01 pm  · 
 · 
batman

if you happen to find this site and post a question, im sure you can find some schools where you want to study.

no one is going to do your homework for you. 

Apr 25, 14 11:09 pm  · 
 · 
cssvarma

Hi everyone;

I  completed my B.Arch(5 Years) course in early 2013 in Hyderabad(INDIA) and i have 1 year experience in architectural heritage conservation firm. I'm planning to do a M.Arch course in Architectural restoration/conservation in Italy. I need help finding a suitable university that offers this course. Please help! 

Thank you.

May 8, 14 2:39 am  · 
 · 
Apurimac

An architectural office.

I'd honestly rather train a geek off the street than most architecture graduates.

May 8, 14 4:13 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: