Archinect
anchor

Quick HTML question

dillup.

Sorry if this is a repeat post - but it seems my last post has disappeared. I simply need to know how to get content in a browser to read left to right instead of top to bottom. Yes, the sideways scroll, anyone? I'm using Dreamweaver.

THanks.

Nov 2, 04 3:39 pm

that's strange - if you do a search for this topic both come up. i'm not sure what happened to your last post.

anyway, to force your images to scroll horizontally, you can do any of the following:

- place your images within a table that has a set width (wide enough for all of your images)
- place your images within a div that has a set width (wide enough for all of your images)
- surround your images with < pre > and < /pre > (but with no spaces in the code)

Nov 2, 04 3:51 pm  · 
 · 
dia

Insert a table whose width exceeds the normal screen widths, ie 800, 1024, 1280, 1460, and whose height is less than the normal screen heights, 600, 768, bla de bla. Then insert all of your content into this table and viewers will have no choice except scrolling l 2 r.........

Nov 2, 04 3:53 pm  · 
 · 
dillup.

perfect. thanks!

Nov 2, 04 3:58 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: