Archinect
anchor

any recommendation for a wire frame renderer for object visualization??

luckymini

Originally , I used finaltoon in 3DMAX, but now because the license problem, I have to seek another one. I know the vray edge in 3dmax,but it would render all the line of the object, including the line behind the view, so little disordered..

Could anyone recommend any means to render the line of the object.(3dmax or Rhino)

Mar 28, 10 1:19 am
jarvvy

You can use the "Make2D" function in Rhino. There are several options for showing hidden lines, preserving layers, showing only outlines, etc. Once you Make2D it will project the drawing onto the ground plane so you will need to navigate to the top view to export without distortion.

Mar 28, 10 1:37 am  · 
 · 

just use composite material, the second one use a standard material and check wire. ok you don't have many options like in FT but it works and can be used with mental ray.

Mar 28, 10 7:11 am  · 
 · 
luckymini

Thanks for your advice.
btw, do you know some plugin similar to the finaltoon. it is great plugin indeed.

Mar 28, 10 11:05 am  · 
 · 
Medit

Sketchup? you can import .3ds files

Mar 28, 10 12:03 pm  · 
 · 
psheldahl

Illustrate!

Mar 28, 10 5:53 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: