Archinect
anchor

What is a really good MAGAZINE?

ivanethe

Hi there....

So I'd like to know what is really really good architecture/design/urbanism magazine in yours point of view...I'm thinking to work in that area, so I'd like to know what people thing it's a good magazine...that you love and you buy it since you the 1st time you read it.

Thank you for help...waiting for your opinions...

Regards...

Iva

Mar 5, 10 3:26 am
randomized

big fan of MARK especially for the design of the magazine, the infographics and obscure photo reports.

Mar 5, 10 5:38 am  · 
 · 
TIQM

Although they have taken a lot of flak, I actually really like the new Architect magazine. I enjoy it's effort to recognize the breadth and diversity of the profession in an inclusive way. And I find it refreshing that it focuses on the people and practice of architecture, not on the objects. A different point of view.

Mar 5, 10 2:14 pm  · 
 · 
designBandit

I concur with randomized, full of great architecture that is hard to find in any other publication.

Apr 20, 10 7:18 pm  · 
 · 
90four

au
architecture + urbanism is my favorite.

Apr 20, 10 8:15 pm  · 
 · 
tuna

can't go wrong with Detail. de

Apr 21, 10 1:52 am  · 
 · 
IamGray

Detail
A10
Arch+
AD Architectural Design
A+U
El Croquis
Praxis
Darco

those are some of the ones I like best.
I find websites / blogs like archdaily, dezeen, etc. have made some of the more 'general' focused mags a bit redundant. Therefore, I'm drawn to publications with a little more content... either in terms of written articles or exceptional drawings (detail, etc.)

Apr 21, 10 4:24 am  · 
 · 
tiana

Domus
Frame
Objekt

Apr 21, 10 5:49 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: