Archinect
anchor

UCLA Jumpstart Intro to Architecture

chloeeol

I'm considering enrolling in UCLA's Jumpstart Introduction to Architecture program this summer and am looking for people who have completed the program in recent years.  

It's a fairly expensive program for a non-UC student pursuing full credit and my college will only accept 4 of the total 11 credits when I return in the fall.  I will be a junior next fall and although the credits won't transfer, my intention is to study architecture for my remaining 2 years (I have been studying dance to this point, primarily) and it seems like the UCLA program will offer an intense immersive experience that I'm hoping will fortify a foundation going into the next two years.

Any Jumpstart people around?  With your experience in the program and given the situation I described above, would you enroll for the summer?  Is the experience worth (literally $$) not receiving credit?  

Mar 24, 14 11:38 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: