Archinect
anchor

Remake of We ARE THE WORLD-USA for Haiti

starrchitect

Not to disrespect a noble cause that is helping many Haitians that are in despair right, but this remake was just atrocious. It doesnt even hold a candle to the original that had such legendary heavyweights as Bob Dylan, Michael Jackson, Ray Charles, Springsteen, Tina Turner, etc. (take your pick).

For this remake this is the best they could do? Justin Beaver doing Lionel Ritchie's opening? Lionel R. wrote the original with MJ, so it was well deserved. Miley Cyrus as well? Who said these "culicagados" could play with the big boys? And where is John Mayer ?

Not all the artists are bad (BEP's, Josh Groban) and I thought usher did a nice job with his part.

Lil Wayne is in this too? Im surprised the guy that did Birthday Sex is missing from this.

Feb 13, 10 2:14 pm
binary

seemed like the ladies did a better job than the guys in this.... they can take out weezy/tpain/kanye and it would have been decent..... glad to see LL in there though.....

Feb 13, 10 2:39 pm  · 
 · 
randomized

It's just a fraud to boost people's own record sales/new movies/ego's. If they really cared they donated cold-hard $$$ anonymously.

Feb 13, 10 3:01 pm  · 
 · 
1deviantC

...lil wayne?!?!? really?! seriously?!

Feb 23, 10 2:49 pm  · 
 · 
LITS4FormZ

Pretty sure I saw Jeff Bridges in a few shots...I thought "The Dude" was sticking to Hyundai commercials...

Feb 23, 10 8:17 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: