Archinect
anchor

As a species, do you think we are "designed" or "randomly evolved"?

AquillatheNun

I guess it could be classified as "creation vs. evolution".

Jan 29, 10 5:20 pm
JimmyAtlas

Maybe we were designed to randomly evolve.

Jan 29, 10 5:30 pm  · 
 · 
mantaray

[groan]
Here's a hint for you, Aquilla, so you don't lose your account through abuse of the forum.
Why don't you take this effervescent brain of yours and start coming up with thread topics that have to do with architecture? You'll have to state a position, perhaps include a relevant explanatory pic or two, and then try to facilitate discussion during the responses.
Yes, it will require more effort than these asinine diarrhetic dribbles you are currently spamming our community with, but, you're bored, right? Why not make an attempt to show why you're worthy of anyone's attention, since you are looking for a job and all?

You have a great opportunity here to show us what you're worth. Now quit taking advantage of the privilege of posting in this forum.

Jan 29, 10 5:36 pm  · 
 · 
AquillatheNun

so you dont think human design has anything to do with architecture?
how is this abuse of the forum
I am allowed to post as much as I want right?
how bout you just contribute your two cents and give us your opinion on the topic at hand and dont cross the threads, they are meant to be separate, you are ruining my thesis work

Jan 29, 10 5:42 pm  · 
 · 
Emilio

yea, we are ruining stugaz.....

Jan 29, 10 5:44 pm  · 
 · 
bRink

lol... hey are you from aquilla texas?

Jan 29, 10 5:44 pm  · 
 · 
AquillatheNun

i mean if you pick the "designed side", we are "designed designers"
let that blow your profound mind mantaray
oh and by the way i saw two mantarays in hawaii the other day it was awesome

Jan 29, 10 5:49 pm  · 
 · 
AquillatheNun

LOL Aquilla, Texas i wish, they probably got jobs there

Jan 29, 10 5:50 pm  · 
 · 
bRink

lol ya i figured maybe thats why you are bored and can't find a job

Jan 29, 10 5:52 pm  · 
 · 
AquillatheNun

i cant find a job probably cause I am not talented enough and I have to compete with all these talented ones coming out of that place they call school
they make them darned renderings look so pretty but I still wonder if they can detail them there buildings they imagine in that computer machine thingy

Jan 29, 10 6:03 pm  · 
 · 
bRink
here you go
Jan 29, 10 8:16 pm  · 
 · 
AquillatheNun

thanks for the heads up bRink, didnt know it had already been discussed I guess I am perpetually behind the eight ball

Jan 29, 10 9:38 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: