Archinect
anchor

LEED Professional Credentials.

J_AFlores

Hey,

I was thinking of getting either a LEED Green Associate or a LEED AP credential. However; I was looking at their overviews and I could not find any information about any specific requirements.

I got a pre-professional degree and starting a M.ARCH program in the fall. So is there any requirement as far as education in Architecture or work experience in any LEED project? or I just need to purchase the book study and take the test?

Any help will be valuable and really helpful.

Thanks!

Mar 4, 14 3:55 pm
Hathor
You need to take the LEED Green Associate exam before you can take the AP exams. To take the Green Associate exam you need to have experience that is related to the field. I took my Green exam while in my architecture undue grad. Once you have that you can take an ap exam if you have experience in a LEED project. I wrote my BD&C exam after my work term in masters when I worked specifically on LEED projects.
Go to the website
http://www.gbci.org/homepage.aspx
You will find all the information there.
Hope that helps.
Mar 4, 14 10:04 pm  · 
 · 
J_AFlores

Thanks Hathor this was really helpful.

Mar 4, 14 10:22 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: