Archinect
anchor

Summer Programs- Parsons, GSD Career Disco, Cornell and Columbia- Transfer credits?

RenLau

Hi

I am a student from Canada in my third year of architectural design.

I am looking to attend one of the summer programs (leaning more towards GSD, have heard lots of positive feedback).

However, other than Parsons, I can't seem to find any of their actual curriculum (syllabus) online that I'll have to submit to my school to get transfer credits.

Have anyone gone to any of these summer schools and were able to get transfer credits in their home institutions? (Like studio credits?) and if anyone happens to know how to access the syllabi, do you mind hooking me up?

Thank you!

Feb 26, 14 6:15 pm
snail

From everything that I have seen/heard,all of those summer programs are primarily aimed at people with no previous architecture experience who are looking to explore architecture for the first time and/or add some directly related work to their graduate school (or even in some cases undergraduate) application portfolios where they would otherwise have none. They didn't usually give studio credit for summer programs in my non-professional undergraduate architecture major.

Feb 26, 14 8:30 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: