Archinect
anchor

Offices that use Archicad ?

.ml

Can somebody help me in how to find out which architectural offices are using archicad? Thanks.

Oct 26, 04 10:23 am
pia555

Why don't you check with you local retailer of the Archicad software

Oct 26, 04 10:27 am  · 
 · 
.ml

Because i am not searching for local offices here in hungary.

Oct 26, 04 10:34 am  · 
 · 
Sean Taylor

The only way that I know how to find this out is to go to the Graphisoft website and look at their job listings. You can assume that all of the firms that advertise there use ArchiCAD.

Otherwise, you might be able to locate the local retailers in the area of the world that you want to work and ask them to supply you with contact information for all of their clients. I know that they keep them current, because they try to sell me the updates each time one comes out (seems like every other week).

Good luck.

Oct 26, 04 11:17 am  · 
 · 
mauOne™

how can someone call himself butterballs what does this mean? what are you trying to say ? what is your message to the world ?? butterballs, goddamn...........this should not be accepted in archinect

Oct 26, 04 11:26 am  · 
 · 
J3

Studios

Oct 26, 04 1:32 pm  · 
 · 
Sean Taylor

mau. You obviously have too much time on your hands for someone's online screen name to trouble you this much. I would suggest taking up golf.

But, since it is such a problem for you I will go ahead and change it. Really, an anonymous online screen name is not that important, nor does it have to have much rationale behind it. TBD

Oct 26, 04 2:19 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: